𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚅𝙸

Start from the beginning

Never did and never will, You thought

𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚. 𝑵𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒚, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.
You then heard a sound of someone walking towards you, it sounded like it was getting closer and closer. You veered around at the Figure and saw what he looked like, You stared at him for a moment in unstettleness. 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆? He said a bit seductively. You stayed quiet for a moment and observed, "You're short, why am I so scared of you?" 𝑼𝒉𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒐𝒏You looked down at him, "Are you even that scary?"  You chuckled. He got embarrassed and tried to say stop but it didn't work. You laughed your ass off before he could say anything else. "Okay, you can finally tell me why you are here."  You said. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖. He admitted to you, it also looked like he was blushing a bit, you saw a quick flash of hearts in his eyes for some reason. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐? He asked deeply with one of his ears facing sideways while the other faced you. Well.. I don't hate him, I have a bit of passion for him, but fuck no, he is still an asshole. 𝑶𝒉𝒉, 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝑶 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆. He said kind of passionately. He smiled with his eyes lowered and disappeared before you could even speak.
That fucker read my mind!
"I should've known he could read minds when my head started to hurt. I didn't know it was THAT painful!"  You yelled to yourself. You walked back to the spot where Dakota was at, she was sitting on a bench, "Hey, Dakota."  You greeted her. "Hi, what took you so long?"
"Oh, uhh- I over exaggerated myself from a childhood dream."
"Ah, those always suck, hope you're feeling good."
"Yeah." You agreed.
Before you talked any further, someone screamed on the microphone, "SOME PEOPLE GOT DISEMBOWELED BRUTALLY BEHIND THE SPEAKERS, SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!!"
He got pulled under something and got cut off at the last second, the thing everyone heard was the splatter of blood and a screech. Your eyes widened at the whole room exploded in shattered screams and the sprinkler was replaced by blood and everyone and caused even more chaos. You were covered in blood already. Everything looked like a whole massacre, with people screaming, trying to get out of the building while they were covered in blood, while half of the other people were getting killed by the head. It was raining blood and you looked around at everything, you couldn't even move.