Chapter Three: "An Outsider Princess's Day of Surprises and/or questions"

Start from the beginning

Virgil chuckled awkwardly.

"Well, I deserve that, anyways, We got a party to get too" Virgil Said getting back up on His two feet and picking The presents up.

The Girls giggled and quickly ran out of the house, The Two Married Couple smiled and followed Them while holding the presents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Everyone arrived at Reggie's house, basically where the party is at, It was just a small party, It was just Reggie, Paul, Sam, Lilly, Sunday, Virgil, Amber, Stephan, Cameron and Barry.

As The party was going, like Crystal was opening Her presents, She got Animal Skin Hats, mostly it was wolves fur, Hats and Gloves along with clothes as well.

Crystal was also gifted a wooden locket, with a string attached and was gently wrapped around Her neck, From Sunday, Amber and Virgil.

Crystal's present was a small dagger that was from Reggie because It was no surprised that Reggie was training Crystal to protect Herself and learn how to aim for hunting purposes.

And Finally, but definitely not the least, The best present, Everyone planned this and It was an actual Puppy. A German Shepherd Puppy.

It was a boy, Crystal name Him "Brandon" after Her Grandfather since Reggie told Both Crystal and Lilly stories about Him

Little Brandon is starting to become attached towards Crystal and started to follow Her around everywhere She goes, Crystal loved it to have a little furry friend following Her around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the cake eating and opening presents, The day was settling down and began started to become night.  Stephan, Cameron and Barry already left, Both Amber, Virgil and Sunday went Home Once The Sun was going down.

It was almost bedtime, Reggie walked outside and saw Crystal was laying on the ground, Laying in the snow looking at the stars, Little Brandon was sitting next to Her, playing with His tail.

Reggie smiled and sat down next to Crystal and looked up at the stars, The stars twinkling and dancing in the sky, It was very beautiful to see.

"Enjoy the night? It is very nice, isn't it?" Reggie Asked.

"It is," Crystal Said while Softly smiling at the stars.

"And that is where Grandpa and Grandma is, right?" Crystal Asked, Reggie chuckled and He smiled.

"That is where all of Our love ones, They...turn into stars and watch over Us when They die?" Crystal Asked.

"Yes, My love" Reggie Said while gently petting Crystal's head, Crystal giggled Softly, but than out of the corner of Her eye, She saw The Richness Land.

"Hey Reggie?" Crystal Asked.

"Yes?" Reggie Asked.

"How come We can go over to the Rich land's property?" Crystal Asked. Once Crystal asked that, Reggie smiled dropped, Crystal looked worried and got a little nervous, Reggie then looked at Crystal.