Not knowing which arm his red rope was tied to, Lu Xiaoqi thought silently.

For Lu Xiaoqi, there is no news that makes him more happy than the tight connection between the two sides.

Mo Gun Gun was cheerful, Lu Xiaoqi was equally sunny.

Lu Xiaoqi's former lieutenant, Li Wenrao, had torn apart his face and belonged to two different camps. The marshal lacked an entourage, a secretary and aide-de-camp. The military had mentioned it many times, and some secret forces wanted to put one or two people in him, but Lu Xiaoqi refused.

Lu Xiaoqi's ability is getting stronger, he no longer trusts any adjutant, and he is completely hands-on in the military.

Tired, for the panda, he is worth it.

It was time for the performance on the 138th. Mo Gungun was a little unfinished. He couldn't help but shout "Mmmm" in a tender voice. His chubby little paws skillfully opened his communication and gave a happy like. .

Originally, when I sang in the middle of No. 138, there was a little bit of an inconspicuous rush to shoot. He was disappointed and thought that he was about to be eliminated, but the depression that had just risen was stunned by the changes in front of him.

He stared at the sudden increase in his approval rating, and the whole person was stunned.

Fa, what happened? !

In the knockout round, the support rate is also selected, but unlike before, this time there are professional tutors to judge. They had three chances to increase their approval rating for the contestant, which was 10 percent of the player's approval rating. But it is clear that these professional mentors have no desire to use their power.

However, Mo Gun Gun, this particular contestant, stood by him.

This is weird.

So far, Mo Gun Gun has supported a total of two people, and one is a gourmet who currently has a support rate of two.

Another one is this one thirty-eight who sings the most explosive fast song.

The audience now has the opportunity to support the two. As fans of Mo Gungun, they saw their little panda choose Yisan8, so they also liked it and prepared to follow in the footsteps of their own panda.

It is precisely because of this that Yi San Ba, who thought he would definitely leave the venue, stayed.

He stared at his rolling approval ratings, a bit of a dream.

He wiped his face in a trance, reciprocated 138, and supported each other with Mo Gungun.

Mo Gungun was supported too much, not bad for this one, but being supported by the players was quickly pushed to the top.

Some people said it was a friendly interaction, while others scoffed, saying that it was mutual affection, and it was a foul at all. The two players had to be excluded from the game, so as to demonstrate the fairness and openness of the game!

The staff cut out this part of the rhythmic message and handed it to the director.

Staff: "Director, what should I do?"

The director's eyes flickered, revealing a hint of contempt: "The grasshopper in the autumn will not last long."

With the temperament that everyone is drunk and I am alone, the director hummed in his heart, if these people knew that the No. 1 panda was standing behind The giants who are wearing them, they will regret the intestines are green. In short, let's watch these people toss, anyway, the heat is very good now.