When the female ghost heard the voice, she raised her head abruptly, and when she was frightened, she wanted to run away again. This time, the Specter Group didn't let her succeed. The female ghost was trapped in the middle, her eyes full of white white eyes looked around, and the black eye sockets contrasted strongly on her bloodless face.

Compared with other stern ghosts, the injustice ghost looked at the ghost baby with a bit more resentment attached to the bones.

The ghost baby's mouth opened, revealing sharp teeth and hissing roar.

The ghost's face was pale, and his sleeves swayed in the wind.

The atmosphere was stagnant, and the war was about to break out.

The unconscious man gradually regained consciousness from the deep stupor because his throat was loosened, and his speech was slurred: "Let go...I, no...kill...water..." The

medical staff noticed that his electrocardiogram began to strengthen. , and heaved a sigh of relief. The electrocardiogram was very weak just now, and the doctor had even begun to prepare first aid. But now it seems that the patient may have a strong sense of survival, so he survived.

There were injuries in the previous months, but most of them were not life-threatening. In the past two months, there have been many thrills, and this time it has been difficult to start. It is clear that the physical pain is not serious, but it is critically ill.

Knowing that the crisis had turned to safety, the principal wiped his head.

Another inspection was completed, two ribs were broken and a calf was fractured. Fortunately, the ribs did not penetrate the five internal organs.

As for the suffocation that the patient complained about, the doctor reassured that it was caused by too much pain.

Hearing this, the principal was completely relieved.

He wiped his forehead, and in a blink of an eye, he saw that the new classmate who was very concerned about him was looking at something, and his eyes shifted with it.

The principal looked curiously, but saw nothing.

Just when the principal was puzzled, Mo Gungun spoke to the air.

Mo Gun Gun said, "Catch her first and ask why she hurt someone."

His voice was very low, but the principal still heard it very clearly.

In front of a group of powerful ghosts, this unjust ghost is rarely deceived.

The unjust ghost was imprisoned by the two ghosts and let out a shrill ghost cry.

The headmaster's heart was beating fast, and suddenly he heard a piercing sound, as if it was coming from all directions. The medical staff even had a weak body and almost gushed a mouthful of blood.

hair, what happened?

The crowd looked around at a loss, in disbelief.

Mo Gun Gun rubbed his ears. His hearing was sharper than that of humans. When the ghost shouted, his brain was almost hit by a heavy hammer.

Covering his forehead, Mo Gun Gun said, "Ear." The

principal suppressed the confusion and horror in his heart, and observed Mo Gun Gun secretly, a guess was forming in his heart.

The red-clothed female Specter gave the wronged ghost a slap in the face.

The woman in red: "Shut up!"