Y/n: "I'm ready now."

Kurumi: "Oh? Not gonna transform like you usually do? Or is it perhaps you're scared to reveal them your powers because there are people here who doesn't know yet~" She said, making both Mana and Origami confused on what she said.

Kurumi: "Or is it perhaps...you are curious about this newfound powers of yours~?"

Shido: "Y/n...Mana and Origami are both here...you'll expose yourself."

Y/n: "...The moment I snapped. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care if I'll expose myself to them. All I want to do right now, is to fix her ways of things!"

Kurumi: "Fufu, very well. I shall let you test your new powers against me in our fight before I devour you~!"

Kurumi: "But I do hope that, you not transforming doesn't make your body fragile in the battlefield~"

Y/n: "From here to there and there to here, it shall be everywhere!"

Y/n then clenches his fist as the entire rooftop has started to grow even more colder. Kurumi's clones that were taking Shido and the others as hostages is now frozen in ice. Making Shido and the others free themselves while Origami on the other hand is looking at both Y/n and Kurumi.

Origami: "Y/n..." She said his name with a hint of worriedness in her tone of voice.

Y/n: "Go. You guys get out of here from the rooftop. You guys can spectate if you want inside the building, but this doesn't concern you all. It's between me and Kurumi."

Mana, who is still injured from her fight against Kurumi, grabbed her weapon and stood in between them.

Mana: "Look...I don't know if the two of you are having a lovers quarrel, but-" Before she could finish her sentence, Y/n interrupted her.

Y/n: "Mana, shush your mouth for me will ya? You lost to the real her before, what makes you think it won't happen again a second time?"

Kurumi: *giggles* "Fufu~ He's right, Mana dear. So stay back and be a good little dessert for me to eat later~ After all, my business is not with you. My business is...

A clone of Kurumi then appeared behind Mana and was about ground-pound her to the ground, but Y/n noticed this and punched the clone in the face, making it retreat to the shadows.

Y/n: "Is with me!" He continued her sentence.

Mana who was taken aback for a few seconds regained her composure.

Mana: "There's no helping it. Kick her ass for me will ya?" She asked as Y/n gave her a thumbs up.

 Kick her ass for me will ya?" She asked as Y/n gave her a thumbs up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She then went to Shido to watch and spectate the fight.

Y/n then turned his head and looked at Origami and gave her a smile.

Just an Ordinary Watch (Date A Live x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें