With a small mouth, Mo Gun Gun tilted his head.

Yesterday, these unfriendly and scary crew members were very gentle to them. Mo Gun Gun didn't know why, so he just thought that the big monster did it by some means. But for a short day, the atmosphere on the spacecraft was much more harmonious. Especially the guy named Fanzi, who was pushed out in a wheelchair, and he broke his knee.

I heard that the injury has something to do with them, Mo Gun Gun was afraid that he would find trouble with the big monster, but he didn't expect that after meeting, Fan Zi almost burst into tears, grabbing the collar of the person who pushed him: "Hurry back to me, I didn't see it. Is the lord going over there!"

Then, the curious Mo Gungun took off the light-blocking cloth and followed behind the big monster.

Xiao Budian looked around, looking cute and cute, even the crew couldn't help being deceived by his appearance.

But when the living corpse was a little bit bewitched to get closer, and when he heard the muttering, he retreated in cold sweat. Once or twice, the living corpse would not dare to come forward. In particular, there is a dead fish eye who has been on guard, as if they are contagious by viruses.

Mo Gun Bar clacked with short legs, and there was a big monster in front of him.

He was like a little follower, with a small bamboo shoot on his back, twisting his little butt.

After walking for a short distance, Mo Gun Gun quickly trotted forward two steps and jumped upwards. His claws grabbed the back of the big monster's shoes and rested on the instep of the big monster. The movements swayed to and fro.

Lu Xiaoqi lowered his eyes and couldn't help laughing: "Tired?"

Mo Gungun was a little out of breath, and he let out two lazily ummmes.

He is hungry.

Although pandas can eat each, they spend most of the day eating except sleeping, but since he started reading texts, he is more prone to hunger. It was obvious that only a few minutes ago had eaten six bamboo shoots, a bowl of fruit salad, and a glass of honey water.

However, now he is hungry and exhausted.

Mo Gun Gun looked at the man, his little eyes twinkling with anticipation, he also wanted to eat five spoonfuls of queen bee honey.

Well, a spoonful will do.

Lu Xiaoqi: "..." This is clearly a foodie.

He has gone through all kinds of situations leading troops to fight. Although Lu Xiaoqi's cooking skills are not top-notch, he is very good at it. At the very least, he made a small table of nutritious meals with meat and vegetables, which made the corpse who was sneaking snort to swallow. The palm of the hand fell on the table, and the panda group sitting cross-legged on the palm of the hand glared round, and hummed happily.

Mo Gun rolled a few times, rolled down from his palm, rolled to the side of the dish, and stuck out his small claws.

Dip it a little and take it back, dab dab dab.

Mo Gun Gun's pupils are bright, black and bright like bright stars: "Yeah!"

The food on the entire table was enough to feed five big men, but Mo Gun rolled a turbulent meal, and it was almost empty.

Lu Xiaoqi secretly observed the little one, and when he saw his still round belly, his brows furrowed again.

It's not an illusion, Xiaobudian's needs are getting bigger and bigger recently.