He wanted to ruin her, destroy her, to admit her true colors to Hope. So she could see that Fallon is a monster through and through.

That love would never change that.

He forces a smile.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he answers with a small shrug of his shoulders.

Starting to put away the files.

Fallon lifts an eyebrow.

"Your heart skips when you lie," she laughs, leaning towards him dangerously.

"Don't gaslight me, little bird, perhaps I'll give you the answers you want," she teases, enjoying the pitter patter of his heart, and how fast it beated.

He gulps, unable to hold her stare, he looks away.

"As if I would believe anything you say," he spat, putting space between them as he stood abruptly, forgetting the files.

The only one he cared about was the one in her hands.

He went to leave.

"You want to prove I'm a monster," she begins, stopping him with her words. "To Hope," she continued as she began to approach him, his back facing her.

"Except, she already knows, little bird, infact she's in my bed, right now, sleeping off the sex."

He whirls around, face red, his lips curled in rage.

"She doesn't know shit about you!" he snarled, his finger coming up to point at her aggressively.

She rolls her eyes, smacking his hand away with the back of her hand, uninterested.

"Everyone here is a monster, Landon, Hope is a monster," she finishes frowning at him mockingly.

"Don't tell me you didn't know that already," she teased him, a laugh falling off her lips, as she looked at him.

He huffs, shaking his head.

"Hope is a hero," he starts, a look of hatred as he stares at her, slowly approaching her.

Fallon stands her ground, a sassy smile on her face as she watches him.

"You are not, she will never choose you over her friends, her family, any love she has for you, will die, when she has to choose them over you," he continued, a fierce look on his face as her smile faltered.

"You will always be the villain, the monster, the selfish beast, who will never be selfless! You will never be able to love her the way she deserves to be loved," He finished, breathing heavily, he was closer now, barely a foot away.

Fallon looked at him darkly, a malignant smirk on her face.

"And what of you? What can you do for Hope? What can you provide? We don't even know what you are," She began, stepping into his personal space, she ran her tongue over teeth.

A hungry look in her eyes.

"Poor useless Landon, wanting so badly to belong," she tsked, fauxly frowning.