Chapter 15- fratelli?

Start from the beginning

"Mhm!" The emerald eyed boy nods excitedly, grabbing a suitcase and begins to pack his bags. He made sure to pack his ladybug, of course.

"Do you want to say goodbye to Bruno and your other friends?" Dio questions, brushing through Giorno's hair before pulling it back into his classic braid.

"I'll say goodbye to them real quick, Dad! I'll bike there," Giorno nods excitedly, thinking of how amazing a world would be with three younger brothers. He wouldn't be so lonely at home anymore with them in his life.

"Okay. Be careful, sweetheart," Dio nods his head, opening the door for his son.

The golden haired boy ran as fast as he could to his magenta bike, having gotten away with sneaking a batch of cookies for his gang. He giggled quietly as he placed them into a paper bag, taping it down so that it wouldn't open on the way there. He could be an angel or a devil, but in moments like these, he definitely took after his father. He placed his small feet on the pedals of his bike and began to ride down the sidewalk as fast as he could. He eventually reached the adoption home, panting as he parked his bike and ran up to the door. With a smile, Giorno politely knocked on the front door.

"Giorno?" The familiar boy's voice echoes. Mista answers the door, to whom is wearing a hoodie and a baggie pair of sweat pants. "What's up, buddy?!" He smiles big, waving to the boy. Loud music is heard in the background.

"I'm going to be leaving with my dad tomorrow and wanted to say my goodbyes, so I brought you guys some cookies!" He hands the bag over to Mista.

"Woah, thanks dude!" Mista smiles brightly, however his charcoal eyes widen as a loud thump is heard in the background along with a groan following after it. "Uh...," He forms a bead of sweat.

"You see Narancia, this why I tell you to never wear socks while dancing on the hard floor!" Fugo is heard scolding the black haired boy in the background, he must have fallen over.

"Yeah, yeah, I know! But if I continue to do it, then I'll achieve immunity!" The ravenette answers back, no sense whatsoever coming from his answer.

"THAT MAKES NO SENSE!" The spiky haired blonde yells.

"...Narancia and Fugo are arguing again?" Giorno questions, forming a bead of sweat.

"Yeah, I guess. But it ends the same way every single damn time!" Mista rolls his eyes, then makes his voice higher. "Fugo, listen to my amazing discovery!" He puts his hands up to his face, trying to impersonate Narancia. He then narrows his eyebrows and lowers his voice. "That makes no sense, listen to my super smart conclusion!" He then switches back to his Narancia voice. "Yes it does!" Mista goes back to his normal voice. "And then it's like blah blah blah for twenty minutes, and then they feel bad for being rude to each other and then they're all like, "Oooh I'm sorry!" He says in his Narancia impression. "No, it's okay!" He lowers his voice. "Ooh, Fugo I love you! Yeah, I love you too!" His face then goes to a complete deadpan, and he looks like he has dark bags under his eyes.

Giorno doesn't say anything, though lifts a finger and opens his mouty before deciding to stay quiet.

"...We don't always do that, you idiot!" The blonde and the ravenette were standing behind Mista the entire time that was going on!

"What?!" Mista forms a bead of sweat, his eyes widening. "I didn't mean it, it was a joke, I swear!" He waves his hands nervously, forcing a laugh.

"No mercy for people like you!" Fugo rolls up a newspaper and hits Mista repeatedly on the head for awhile.

"Ow, dude, that hurts!" Mista grimaces.

"Hey, look, it's Giorno!" Narancia peaks from behind the two, smiling. He is wearing a crop top along with a baggy open jacket. He is wearing a cloth headband along with a baggy pair of pants as well, and of course, the purple socks that he slipped on. He must have "What's up, GioGio?" The ravenette smiles, hugging Giorno tight before pulling away.

"Hey, Narancia! I have some exciting news to tell you guys, but I want to wait until everyone's calmed down a little," He smiles, watching as Mista groans in pain from the newspaper.

"Ouch...," He groans. "Oh! What is it, Giorno?" He grins for a moment before getting smacked yet again. "OUCH! One more of those, and I'm gonna have brain damage!" He frowns.

"Not like it's going to do anything, with how dumb you are already!" The two start to banter with each other, yet another small argument forming again...

Meanwhile, back in Florida...

"Hey... Wake up," The blonde haired boy gently shakes his younger brother awake.

"Mmm...," The smaller boy groans, pulling a pillow over his head and holds it there. The beds there were uncomfortable and cheap, many holes were imprinted through the sheets over time.

"Rikiel!" The older boy grimaces, pulling the pillow with the cheap pillow case away from him.

"What...? I finally got to sleep tonight after a few days of not being able to! What you have to tell me better be good," The dark haired boy frowns, the pink in his hair highlighted by the streetlights outside.

"It is," Versus nods his head, then moves to his other brother. He whispers, not wanting to awaken the other children who were in the same room. "Ungalo, hey... Ungalo!" He shakes him.

"Mmm...," Ungalo rolls over on his back. "Hey, Versus...?" He questions.

"What?" The blonde boy questions.

"Is Colonel Grant okay...?" He says groggily, his eyes still closed.

"...What?" Versus looks to Rikiel for answers, to which the other boy shrugs.

"Is Colonel Grant okay?" Ungalo repeats his question.

"I...," Versus thinks for a moment. Ungalo must be sleep talking again, he did it often but he never really spoke words. This was a rare occurrence, apparently. Eventually, Versus sighs and decides to answer the question. "Yeah, he's fine," He nods his head.

"Okay, good...," Ungalo tosses onto his side to go back to sleep.

"Ungalo, don't go back to sleep!" Versus sighs, removing the boy of his beanie and sets it aside. "I have important news to break to the two of you!" Versus whispers.

"Should the other kids be able to hear, then?" Rikiel frowns, yawning as he rises up from the bed. The boy had cotton pajamas with a cow pattern on them. Cows were his favorite animals and he loved them dearly, he even had a plush that he dragged around with him.

"That's a good point. Come on, I'm taking you guys in front of the house," Versus grabs his two younger (half) brothers by their hands and leads them outside of the orphanage.

"What did you have to tell us that was so important, you woke us up?" Ungalo questions angrily, tapping his foot against the pavement.

"Tomorrow... We are meeting our dad," Versus answers, a quite serious tone to his voice.

"What?!" Rikiel and Ungalo gasp, speaking in unison.

_______________________|
|TO BE CONTINUED 》 ——————————|/