First case

Erin POV
We got our first case and I'm not going to lie I was excited especially because I will be going undercover with Jay as lovers. Voight told us that we have to sell it and that we have to do what ever is nessecary of us to do to make sure we don't blow it.
Voights POV
Im a little uneasy sending erin and Jay undercover as lovers...I'm afraid they might fall for one another. But I should trust them besides they probably will think its awkward.
Jay's POV
I'm waiting down in the garage and rusek and Dawson are making fun of how dressed I am and of course I'm getting them back...and that's when I notice the most beautiful thing in the world Erin.
Jay-"hey...you look beautiful. "
Erin-"Thanks you don't look that bad either."
Voight-"So you guys ready to go undercover?"
Erin and Jay-"Yeah."
Voight-"Remember what I told you two."
Jay-"Yeah of course."
Erin and Jay walk into their hotel and check in...of course at the desk is Atwater posing as the bell boy."
Atwater-"May I take your bags ma'am?"
Erin-"Yes thank you."
Erin and Jay head up to their room...while in the elevator they see their suspect. To sell their part as a couple they start to flirt and kiss and flirt some more...in their ear pieces they can hear Dawson telling them to sell it more....so they did they started with small kisses and finally started to make out. The suspect cometted and said how cute they were. Of course Atwater felt it was awkward but didn't day anything.
Mark(suspect)-" So how long have you two been together?"
Jay-"Not long."
Mark-"Ah well I know we've just met and I don't know your names I feel like you two and my girlfriend and I will get along...oh my name is Mark."
Jay-"Nice to meet you Mark...I'm Jay and this Erin."
Mark-"nice to meet you guys..I'm having dinner tonight with my girlfriend Sadie..how about you join us?"
Erin-"We would love to and what time?"
Mark-"In about an hour.?"
Jay-"Sounds great."
Mark-"Okay see you two in an hour."
Jay-"Okay."
Mark exits the elevator and so does Jay and Erin. They both head to their rooms to get ready for later.
Jay-"Wow that easier than I expected.."
Erin-"Yeah I know..something doesn't seem right....I have this weird feeling."
Jay-"Right..but we have our orders and we need to follow them."