Characters Pt. 3

*arguing behind the curtain*

Clearsight: Galaxy, not another one!"

Galaxy: *shrugs* we have to get the characters done

Clearsight: But the readers! They've got to be getting bored by now.

Galaxy: There's nothing I can do. Except tell you to NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ARGUING AND FINISH THIS NOW.

Darkstalker: Okay, okay. We got it.

*curtain opens*

Clearsight: Let's start with Tiger this time. We need family, looks, and personality. That should be enough.

Galaxy: Yes, that's good.

Clearsight: Great!

Darkstalker: It would make the most sense to make Tiger look like a tiger, so... shades of orange with black stripes?

Whiteout: Like the dark and Sunrise.

Clearsight: Sunrise?

Darkstalker: Uh... ignore her.

Clearsight: Okay... well, orange and black is perfect. And maybe Tiger can have a father and a little sister.

Darkstalker: ...Who were killed!

Clearsight: ...And Tiger's an assassin to avenge his family!

Darkstalker: YES!

Whiteout: Mayhaps two are closer than time has believed.

Galaxy: Anyway, you need names for Tiger's family and a personality for him! Hurry it up, you guys!

Darkstalker: Fine, grouch.

*Galaxy rolls her eyes*

Clearsight: You're acting like a dragonet, Darkstalker. Maybe the father can be Copper, since Darkstalker liked the name so much, but what do you think for the sister?

Darkstalker: *glances at Whiteout* uh... Ivory.

Clearsight: Sounds great! Now onto Axolotl!

Darkstalker: What about the personality?

Clearsight: Do you want another part? We can write a book without personalities for now!

Whiteout: Beknownst, hue is apparent. 

Darkstalker: Whiteout's right. We already have a colour, pale green - grey.

Galaxy: Okay, now the family, you guys.

Clearsight: What if they're a princess?

Whiteout: The crown is often

Darkstalker: And their parents can be Queen Seashell and King Crab.

Clearsight: Huh, a decent idea for once. How about she has fifteen brothers?

Darkstalker: Okay, what should they be named?

Clearsight: We don't need to name all fifteen! Only the ones that are important as we—

Whiteout: *interupts Clearsight* Bay, Betta, Creek, Eel, Guppy, Koi, Marine, Nemo, Otter, River, Pickle, Tide, Navy, Starfish, and Ray.

Clearsight: Oh, wow.

Darkstalker: *proudly* After last time, she memorized 20 different names of each tribe, and 10 of each hybrid tribes. And 2 of each tribrid tribes. I still don't know how she did it.

Galaxy: Well, we're done now, then.

Darkstalker: YES! FINALLY!