Going for all black pumps I ran out the room. I brushed my hair since she was curled from yesterday it gave my hair bouncy waves and looked so good.

"Okay, let's ride babies." I said before grabbing their hands. Just in time to see Eva and Percy walk out. Percy was wearing dark denim jeans and some rock band t shirt with a leather jacket on top of it. His boots making clunk sounds. His jewelry shined at me as he moved.

Eva was wearing a grey tank with skin tight bell bottoms. Which looked amazing on her. I couldn't tell what shoes since the bottoms reached the floor. Her hair was pulled into a pony and she had black liner on her eyes that made her eyes pop.

God these kids were beautiful. Which makes sense because their parents. I tapped Eva's side and she smiled shyly. "You look so cute Eva!" I said with a bright smile.

"Thanks. I took advice from your outfit on your first day." She said her cheeks turning red. I rocked my neck.

"Nice. You have amazing taste." I said before we moved down the steps. I turned and looked at Percy.

"And Percy, you look like you're gonna break a few hearts. Rock on." I said holding up hand for a high five.

He slapped it, "You already know, hot nanny. And you loo-" I covered my ears with a gasp. Already knowing where the comment was headed.

"Don't ruin the moment, Percy!" I said. Walking into the kitchen. I looked at the clock and started pushing their lunches and an apple into their hands. Thank god for their cooking lady.

"No time. Run to the car!" I said. I watched as they ran but Lily and Lance fell behind their book bags so low it was dragging them. Percy turned around the apple lodged in his mouth. He grabbed the both of them by their bags and carried them to the car.

Opening the box and I stared at the keys in wonder. Why was there so many?! I turned the tags around looking for a clue or something. Seeing the words nanny's car.

"Ha!" I yelled before grabbing them and bolting.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Have a great day, babies!" I yelled after the twins. I watched as they trotted their tiny selves into the school. I pouted a little. I've grown really attached to these kids after three days with them.

I drove home and was jamming out to the amazing stereo when my phone beeped. Letting me know I had a text. Siri read it out to me.

"Selene, it's Cassian. I left my class notes on the counter and would greatly appreciate if you could swing by the university and drop them off. Thanks." It read.

Pulling into the driveway, I pulled out my phone to read the message again. Seeing that he sent the address to the school and what room number it was.

I grabbed the folder and headed back out. Honestly, I didn't have anything else to do for the next 8 hours but plan my designs and draw some out. So this little detour should be fun.

Hopping back into the car. I put the school address into the gps and headed straight for the school.

❥❥❥

It's official, I hate driving. That traffic was actually ridiculous! I slammed the car door and was grumbling to myself when I stopped in shock. Holy moly.

In front of me was the biggest school I have ever seen. If I wasn't scared. I was now. Countless of students were walking around carrying books, food, phones, and computer bags. I was in the courtyard I'm guessing, hopefully, my heels clicked softly as I made my way towards the big ass sign smack dead in the middle of the courtyard.