Admitted

Hey fuckfaces, I'm Raven Halloway, Im 17. I'm brown-eyed and light-skinned, I'm 4'11 and maniacal, a doctor diagnosed psychopath. I live in haddonfield, Illinois and I'm being admitted to an insane asylum, allow me to tell you the story of how everything got to this point.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 1ꜱᴛ, 2022

My mom's been drinking again, I can smell it all through the home. I'm just gonna go to my boyfriend's house. I hop in the shower and an hour later I'm out of the shower, dressed in ripped black jeans, a nirvana crop top, a black zip-up, and black chuck taylors. My box braids are half black and half blonde, I smell like champagne toast with a hit of weed. I grab my keys and get in my car, its black and pink like draculaura.

On the way to his house, my favorite song, revenge, began to play. I pull up and there's a red car in front of his house, I park and get out. I walk up the pathway and knock, a blonde haired girl opens the door with a smile but when she sees me, her smile fades. "Hello, who are you?" The blonde girl says "Jerald's girlfriend, who are you?" I reply and a tear rolls down her face "I'm sorry, I didn't know, he told me he was single." I hug the girl and tell her it's okay and that I'm not angry with her, this girl is no older than 14-15, Jerald is 18..

"Sweetie, Can you stop crying for a sec so you can answer this question?" I ask her, she stops crying "How old are you love?" I ask, "I just turned 14" My heart drops...she's just like me. "Babe whose at the door...." Jerald says, "Go wait in the car, love" She runs to my car and locks the door. "I'm gonna kill you, Why the fuck... a 14 year old? What the hell is wrong with you"

"She's of age" He defends himself "SHE'S A FUCKING CHILD!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "So-" I sock him in the face before he can finish the sentence, grab a knife, and stab him repeatedly then run to my car, shutting the house door behind me, and start the car.

I drop the poor girl off at her home, promising her it's okay. I pull up to my home and walk in, blood covered, "Where the hell were you?" My drunken mother asks "Out" I reply. She screams at me and cracks me in the head with a bottle so I stabbed her. She reported me as insane and I was taken into custody, the courts recommended an insane asylum.

ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

A blonde, almost ghostly pale worker who favors the 14 year old girl I drove home stares at me with kind eyes when walking behind the desk "hello, Im Ms.James. I'll be your appointed psychiatrist. What's your name and date of birth?" She says sweetly "Raven Halloway and I was born july 7th 2005" I say blankly, like It's automatic, like it's something I say everyday but I've never been to an insane asylum before so it's better if I zone out.

"Your name...it's so familiar." she says "Your face is familiar" I say back, thinking of the 14 year old I dropped off at home, praying she didn't run into another person like Jerald. "Really?" She says "Yes, you favor a girl I once knew. She was 14" I say as her face turns up like she's seen a ghost "Oh my God..." She hugs me and I feel tears on my sweatshirt. "You saved my daughter" She says "Sweetie how did all this happen" She asks as she tries to pull herself together "I killed a pedophile and stabbed my drunken mother" I admit to emotionlessly.

"You poor baby.." She hugs me again "I'm gonna take care of you, now I'm gonna put you in room 61, be careful passing 60. I can't disclose why, all I can say is be careful." She says "Okay" I walk to my room, trying to peek in 60 but no luck. I sit in my room gazing out the window aimlessly then begin reading "girl interrupted" A book by Susanna Kaysen, it's a fucked up book but I love it, it makes me think of all the things it took for me to snap and kind of feeling like I'm Angelina Jolie, because not just nothing caused Angelina to become like the person she became. 

TW: RAPE

A man opens my door, walks in, and locks the door behind himself, I look up and he introduces himself in a very "I'm a man and I can get anything I want because of that way" "Whats up newbie?" See? Men are dumb,"I have a name." I say in a visibly already irritated way "oh I'm sorry..Raven." he inches closer to me and pins my arms to the bed "get off of me or i'll scream" I threaten "Scream all you want, they'll just think you're another nutjob" he warns. He restrains my arms with handcuffs so tightly they begin to draw blood, a tear falls from my face as he begins to pull my pants down.

"I promise it won't hurt" He says, laughing, he unbuckles his pants and pulls his penis out of his drawers. As he gets on top of me I move around trying to break out of the handcuffs, he pins my hips down "Stop moving you fucking slut." He forces himself inside me and I cry more and I cry more but then the longer he goes, the quicker I realize I am just a weak patient and I cannot do anything and my tears dry. "please stop" I say but my words mean nothing to him, they just make him more aggressive, "please stop, it hurts" I say but he grows more aggression in his thrusts. Blood spills from me onto the bed and he gets harder from it, he gets more aggressive and my hips give out, making my legs fall. "submission at its finest" he moans out as he continues, eventually he cums and pulls out. 

He caresses my face, telling me I did good and that I felt so good as he uncuffed me, kissing where the handcuffs cut me. He walks to the door, unlocks it and makes a sign for me to not tell anyone. I vomited repeatedly as I felt blood drain from my body..I just want to die right now.