Midnight With You

Lucius led her down the hall where people lingered. Some heads turned in their direction, but if Lucius wasn't worried, Eli wouldn't worry either. 

He led her down a smaller hallway, leading to the room she had been in the other day. Lucius suddenly turned, pushing her against the wall, caging her in. She felt his hard erection press against her through his pants. 

"I could not stop thinking about you all night," Lucius growled. 

"Tell me more," Eli begged. 

"It's that damn dress." Lucius looked down at her body. "I have thought up a million ways to tear it off of you." 

"Then what would you do?" she asked, grinding softly against his erection. 

"I would take you until you begged me to stop," he uttered, gripping her waist, guiding her movements. 

"I would never beg you to stop," Eli said, looking up at him. "Only beg you for more." 

"You are making it very difficult to not take you here and now." 

"In the open?" Eli laughed softly. "That's probably not a great idea."

"You don't know what your laugh does to me," Lucius said, his hand moving up to play with her necklace. "I see you're wearing my gift." 

"It's beautiful," Eli breathed. "Thank you." 

"I wanted to gift you something as beautiful as you." Lucius let the necklace lay flat against her skin. "I see now that nothing could compare to your beauty." 

"Lucius," Eli moaned, "I need you now." 

They apparated with a woosh, appearing in a bedroom, the bedroom Lucius referred to as Eli's. 

Lucius gripped her thighs and lifted her onto the dresser. He lifted the dress so it bunched around her hips. His fingers slipped into her and she moaned, tilting her head back, allowing him to place kisses on her neck. 

"You're so wet," he breathed against her skin. 

Lucius sunk to his knees and removed her panties. He looked at her before meeting her clit with his mouth. Eli let out a gasp of pleasure as he sucked and licked, drinking from her. Her hands got lost in his hair, undoing the tie that held half his hair up. 

His fingers continued to thrust into her as his tongue explored her sex. Eventually, he broke apart, rising to cover her mouth with his. He kissed her madly, deeply. His tongue pressing into her, she cried out his name. 

She worked at his pants, freeing his throbbing erection. She guided him into her, unable to wait any longer. He slid into her slowly, rejoicing in the feel of her. 

"Love," he said breathlessly as he slid in and out of her, gripping her ass tightly, "you feel so good." 

He used his teeth to slid the straps of the dress down her arms, freeing her breasts.

Her hands coiled around his back, gripping his shoulders as he rocked her. "Lucius," she moaned. 

"I want to fill you," Lucius said against her ear, his breath hot and moist. "I want my cum inside of you." 

"Then fill me," she challenged, breathing heavily. She dug her teeth into his shoulder softly, moving to his rhythm. 

"When I am finished with you, love," he was saying, his pace quickening, "you will not be able to stand straight for a week." 

"Prove it," she whispered, unable to take it anymore. 

"I will ruin every other man you try to lay with," he said.