𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟔

Start from the beginning

"Ouu, I'm trynna get like you 'boa." She went on.

"Isis you annoying." I laughed along with her. "Forreal mama."

"I don't think you should get anything else. That maybach expensive as fu- I mean hell."

"I'a get you sum." I smirked to myself knowing I was about to go through her twitter likes and see the shit she like like I always do.

"Knowing you it's gone be all big, extra and dramatic." She shook her head

"You deserve it though, pushed out my son and shit." I smiled

Seconds later, Imani walked in holding Sevyn's car seat, only specific people could come up here because we gave the hospital a list of names.

"Hey friend, ouu look at that outfit." Isis hyped her up as soon as she saw her.

"Hey miss mamas, hey y'all" She then waved to everyone in the room and we all responded.

She placed his car seat on the floor and then bent down to unbuckle him and he was smiling and laughing as usual, Sevyn really the happiest baby I know.

"Aww, my nephew look so cute." Xo cooed, reaching for Wooda and he went to her before she started making faces at him and all he did was giggle.

I noticed Imani had shades on so I couldn't really see her eyes.

"Congratulations to the both of y'all," She smiled while placing a gift bag and flowers on the table everyone had put theirs. "This boy got Tjay entire face."

"Exactly, what I tell you mama?" I laughed at isis who was mugging the hell out of me and that shit made it ten times funnier.

"Boy bye, I hope when my son grow into his looks forreal he look like me." She smacked her teeth, "Yo ass gone be sick."

"Yeah, we'll see." I chuckled and immediately Kaizen started crying, causing Wooda to look around so fast.

His face looked so funny to me right now that I burst out laughing and started recording him, "Look at this nigaa, boutta shit his pants and shit." I laudhed while trying to catch my breath before Wooda noticed Kaizen who was now in Isis arms.

He noticed I was laughing at him so the pout on his face turned into a mug and that just made me laugh even harder because Sevyn really a funny ass lil nigga and he don't know it.

"Why you making that face Wooda?" I laughed while zooming in on his face.

"Stop bullying my baby Tjay" Xo said, trying to hide her laugh to because one thing about Sevyn, if everybody laughing at him he gon' start crying.

"Ight wooda," I chuckled, putting my phone down once he was about to start crying. "I'm sorry big boy, c'mere." I said while reaching for him and he came to me with a pout still on his face.

"Look, that's yo cousin. Say hi" I said while pointing at Kaizen and all he did was tighten his grip on me and shake his head with a whine. "Youn' wanna say hi?"

Everybody in here was tired as hell waiting on there discharge papers, both my little sisters and Brooklyn fell asleep while Jr was on his phone. My momma and auntie was just talking to Imani and shit while Isis fed Kaizen.