Adi- My romeo brother, hold your horse. Wait for the marriage to be finished. Then you can continue your romance.

I blushed looking down and even saw ansh's ear turning red. Then we finished 'jaimala', 'phera', and other rituals. Now it's time for tying the mangalsutra. He tied the mangalsutra around my neck which felt like I am belong to him only. Then he took a pinch of vermillon and filled my hairline , marking me his.

I felt contented when he did that. I don't even know when a drop of water leaked from my eyes untill he wiped that and kissed the side of my head. We are staring at each other until we heard everyone clapping and hooting.

We both got up and took our parents blessings. We went to dip uncle and took his blessings.

Dip uncle- God bless you both. Have a very happy married life with full of happiness and be there always for each other.

Then we all move to the food section. Cuzs I am hell hungry. We all finished our food with talking and teasing.

Now it's time for bidaai. The most difficult time for a girl. My eyes started tearing up recalling my childhood memories, my happy times as well as sad times with my family.

Maa was crying . Though papa was trying to control his tears but when I hugged him, he also broke down in ttears

Rishu went towards ansh and said, 'jiju,I am feeling very sad for you. Now you have to bear this annoying animal all your life.' Then she turns towards me and I can see she is also started tearing.

Rishu - Though I am happy that you are leaving  and I can have all maa-papa's love but I will miss annoying you.

We hugged each other and after some time we pulled away. Then I bid bye to my family and went away to start my new family.

In the car I slept due to crying. I woke up when ansh called me.

Ansh- ishu, jaan wake up. We have reached. There are some rituals , after that you can take rest.

I get down the car and mom welcomed me by doing the rituals. Then we played some games. I was hell tired. I think mom noticed that.

Mom- ok now puja, nisha take ishu to her new room. She is looking very tired.

Ansh- mom I am also tired. Can't you see me?

Mom- who are you? I don't know you. I have got my daughter.

Ansh stood there with his jaw dropped. Then one of his cousin Akash bhai said, '𝘢𝘴𝘢 𝘩𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘪. 𝘋𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘣 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘨𝘢'.

Everyone laughed at that and we came to our room. I saw the room beautifully decorated with red roses and scented candles just like I read in novels. I sit on the bed and was talking to puja and nisha bhabhi.

The door opened and ansh came in. Puja and nisha bhabhi left saying Good luck. I was sitting there nervously fidgeting with my fingers, not knowing what to do.

Ansh- you must be tired. Get changed.

I nodded and went to the closet where my things were kept. I took a simple T-shirt and knee length shorts. I went near the mirror to undo my hair which seem impossible.

I was struggling with it for nearly half an hour. I think seeing my delay ansh knocked at the closet door and said,

'Ishu are you okay? '

Me- yeah, I am okay. But I need your help with this hairpin.

Ansh came in and removed the pins one by one very carefully. He also helped me undoing my dupatta. But I held it before it can fall. After helping me ansh left the closet. I changed and went to the room.

I saw him doing something on his phone. When he saw me he put the phone on the bed side table. I went to the other side and lay down. We both turned towards each other at the same time.

Ansh- Ishu, I know we both are not ready. Let's love each other first. We have a long way to enjoy other things.

I nodded and kissed his cheek. He looked at my eyes then at my lips. I move towards him giving him permission. He placed his lips on mine, kissing me slowly. I also tried to kiss back. After few minutes he pulled away and said,

'Let's sleep before we lost control.'

He placed my head on his chest and hold me close to his heart. Slowly sleep consumed both of us as we are hell tired.

Ekansh's pov

All the rituals were done. Today is the big day. Mom is running all around giving instructions. Well our marriage was being held in one of our resort and very privately without media.

I got ready in my golden sherwani and red shawl. There is some rituals which is done by groom's sister. As I don't have any sister mom was about to deny to do the rituals but stopped hearing some voices.

' If Ekansh has no sister then who we are? '

I saw divya and Rishu  was standing there.

Rishu- yes we will do the rituals.

Then they finished the rituals as mom directed them. I got up and said,

'Thank you so much sisters. '

Then we left for the mandap. On the way I messaged ishu. I was waiting on the aisle for my bride to arrive. I heard the music and looked up. I froze seeing the beauty coming towards me. She was clad in a red bridal lehenga looking like a freshly bloomed rose.

I gave her my hand to help her. Then one by one we finished every rituals. After having food it was time for the bride to say bye to her family.

Ishu was crying a lot. It's common for anyone who is going to leave her family . I promised myself that I will never allow her to shed à tear except of happiness.

We went home. Mom welcomed her with rituals. And we also played some games. Ishu won most of it. Don't mind me I was busy staring at her.

After rituals and lot of teasings I went to my room and saw her sitting on the bed. I told her to freshed up as she was very tired. I can say just looking at her.

I changed in the room itself. Seeing her delay, I get worried. So I knocked at the closet's door. She said she was okay and to help her with her hairpin.

I removed the hairpins one by one very carefully to not to hurt her. After she get changed we lay down on the bed.

I told her that we want to take our relationship slowly. I want her to fall in love with me first and vice versa.

She smiled and kissed my cheek. I couldn't control and do what I wanted to do from the time she came to the mandap. I kissed her softly.

After some time I pulled away cuzs I am losing my control over me. Then we both slept as we both are tired. This is going to be the most peaceful sleep as my ishu is in my arms forever.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 ⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓