•chapter six•

Start from the beginning

Directions were not the blondes strong point when she was sober let alone at whatever god awful time it was now. Her head was banging with every step she took, and the florescent lighting made the girl want to throw up. How had last night taken such a scandalous turn?

Pulling out her phone she saw that Indie was calling, "Ind, where am I?" Darcy winced clutching clothes against her chest. "What floor are we?"

On the other end of the line a sprightly Indie told Darcy to stay where she was so that the brunette could find her. The last thing Indie wanted was her father, or worse, one of the other drivers finding a very hungover Darcy trawling through the corridors.

Darcy didn't even wanted to look at the messages from last night, let alone the social media notifications that she had been tagged in. However Darcy did see that half of the drivers now followed her.

"Darc!" Indie's bright voice boomed down the corridor, "Thank fuck," She laughed running towards the blonde who had slide her back down the wall.

As Darcy opened her eyes squinting in the bright lights she saw Indie, already fully dressed, reaching a hand down to help her up.

By the time they had made it back to the hotel room and Indie had made coffee for Darcy in an attempt to sober her up, the blonde was feeling slightly less like 'death' even if she looked like the grim reapers long lost sister.

"What the hell happened after I left?" Indie laughed.

There was no use in asking Darcy that question. She couldn't even remember getting to the club, the only thing the blonde could recollect was fighting over a piece of pizza with Lando. And then she woke up in bed next to Daniel Ricciardo.

Darcy shrugged her shoulders. "Um, strong pass, I was hoping you'd remember more than I did." A light laugh left her lips before she held her head again.

There had been nights between Darcy and Indie where they couldn't remember anything, but none of those nights had involved very good looking Formula One drivers. Those were the nights you were meant to remember.

Indie jumped down on the bed opposite Darcy and crossed her legs. Her makeup looked perfect, and as Darcy looked around the room she could tell that her best friend was almost ready to get their flight home. Even though it didn't depart for twelve hours.

"Well, I left the club at about two-thirty with George but you were still going strong with Daniel," Indie informed the blonde and brought her phone to show a video from the Australian's instagram. "At least he didn't tag you, could you imagine the carnage if he did?"

The short video showed Darcy hanging off of a marble pillar, swinging around with a bottle of vodka in her hands. The music was loud but you could make out the distinctive laugh of one Daniel Ricciardo.

"Oh fuck, why did you leave me?" Darcy whined with a chuckle. "Anyway, it's fine, I'm not going to see him again." She remarked completely certain of her words.

However, her best friend was not so certain. Even going to remind the blonde that she would be at races, and Daniel was a driver at those races. Soon enough the conversation was turned back to Indie.

Indie shook her head, "I tried, but you were hanging off of Daniel like a freaking koala bear....and by then George and I wanted falafel."

Darcy pursed her lips. She wanted to forget the entire night, and didn't want to learn any more about it. The best way was to get Indie to talk about her evening.

"You left with George...and you don't have any cheeky stories?" Darcy smirked wiggling her brows.

The brunette shook her head.

"We just got falafel, but he walked me back to the room and then we had a little chat...nothing dramatic but he has invited me to watch a race from Mercedes." Indie blushed.

••••

♥️ liked by enews , landonorris and 192

♥️ liked by enews , landonorris and 192.3k other people

@f1wags: Who is Daniel Ricciardo's new girlfriend? We've seen a number of pictures of him leaving a club in Bahrain with a mystery blonde, but the driver himself seems to have confirmed the news posting the above photo to his story

📍Baharat Restaurant, Bahrain

________________________________

user1: whoever it is, going by the photos is crazy

💬user2: agreed, she was hanging off of that pole in the club

________________________________

user3: the whole evening looked fun! Oh to be a guest at an F1 party

💬user4: wasn't she in the background of one of Max's photos?

💬ver33: no he was hanging out with the daughter of red bull engineer Marty

💬user3: oh

________________________________

landonorris: oh.... wow

💬user4: does Lando know something?!

💬user2: why does he give me tom holland vibes? he's going to spoil this soon

••••

Just a small little update...

lowkey I like George and Indie already, is that bad?