The Wolf Man

9:00 pm that night, there was a young man walking in the middle of the forest and his name was aljhon, he was walking home every day, before arriving he passed through the middle of the forest, because it was the only one who  going home alone,Aljhon is 22 years old, lost his mother and father early,and lived alone.

phone:ringggg!ringgggg!ringgggg!

Aljhon:"hello bhabe"
Jessica:"where are you bhabe?"
Aljhon:"I'm still walking here bhabe"
Jessica:"Alright!, be careful bhabe, just chat with me when you're at home"
Aljhon:"Alright bhabe, I love you"
Jessica:"I love you too bhabe"

  Jessica is Aljhon's girlfriend, they have been in love for more than 3 years, they met at a hotel where aljhon works, aljhon is a security guard at a hotel.
    While Aljhon was walking, he noticed something from afar, but he ignored it because he was in a hurry to walk, when he got close, it suddenly grabbed him, then he realized that a werewolf attacked him,It's super-sized, its claws and fangs are long,"Help! Help!", Aljhon shouted, while the werewolf was chasing him and biting his left leg,He thought of the gun in his bag, so he pulled it out and shot the wolf in the chest........"Bangg!Bangg!"......A shot from his gun! it hit him in the chest, causing him to let go, the werewolf run at the same time, Meanwhile, Aljhon just lay down on the side of the tree while he was feeling the pain in his leg.After a while he started walking because his home was not far away, and when he got there he got dressed and cleaned his thigh wound........
   The wolf that attacked Aljhon was named Christian, Christian came from the race of werewolves, After the soldiers killed his people, Christian decided to take revenge on the people.
  The next day when Aljhon woke up, he immediately texted Jessica to tell her what happened to him that night,When Jessica heard about this, she immediately went to her home,and she was unable to tell Aljhon. Because the forest was dense on the way to Aljhon's House, Jessica just walked going to Aljhon's House.
Aljhon was surprised by Jessica's sudden arrival.......
"Bhabe why are you here" he hugged his girlfriend, "I will treat you bhabbe, you know that no one will take care of you here because you are alone".
"Alright bhabe, when you worry about me, I told you it's dangerous here"
"I'm sorry, bhabe, I'm just worried about your condition"....
   Jessica treated and cleaned Aljhon's wound,
At night, after they had dinner, they went to bed, because they had nothing to entertain them, because Aljhon's house was alone at the top of the mountain,, While his girlfriend was sleeping, Aljhon woke up because of the extreme pain of the wound and also  Also his stomach, Aljhon hastily went to the bathroom, when he came to the bathroom he was suddenly twisted by the extreme pain of his body, Soon Jessica also woke up because of Aljhon's noise, Jessica immediately followed him to the bathroom, when he arrived  He was very surprised by Aljhon,......"Bhabe what happened?".....He asked Aljhon,,Aljhon could only scream from the pain.
      Aljhon's nails grew longer, and gradually it grew like a bear, its fangs also grew and fur came out.
      Meanwhile, Jessica was very afraid of Aljhon,....."Bhabe"..and that's all Jessica's mouth said, she ran out of the house in such fear..
    " Ahhhhhh!...Bhabe help"...Jessica said calmly.
     And Aljhon heard that, At the same time, Aljhon jumped out of the window. Aljhon felt a different strength, because of his change of form, His sense of smell grew stronger.
     Aljhon saw his girlfriend being lapped by a werewolf,,
     Aljhon felt extremely angry and sad. He suddenly grabbed Christian, but he was faster because he had been a wolf longer than him, so he dodged while scratching Aljhon's face,
     Aljhon was thrown back to his house by the super force of Christian's blow.
     Aljhon returned to human form because of the pain He felt and was weak.
     Christian grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up, threw him inside the house,
   Aljhon is getting very weak.
   Aljhon quickly took his gun from his bag,
   He was very surprised when Christian grabbed him again, at the same time picked him up again holding him by the neck.
   Aljhon suddenly shot his gun at Christian's head, because he was still holding his gun and Christian didn't notice it, because he was holding him by the neck.
   Suddenly, Christian fell down, Aljhon fell at the same time, Aljhon was very weak, but he still managed to walk towards his bride,....
   Aljhon cried because of Jessica's death.
   He changed form again to being a werewolf, at the same time He ran fast, and jumped on the edge of the cliff.
  Because he could not accept Jessica's death and his being a werewolf, Aljhon decided to end his life by jumping off the cliff.

                         The end..