5.

We moved into dorms today. As per usual, Momo was extra. Her bed barely fits in her room. No one is really sure how she got it in. After she finished with her room, I was still decorating mine. Momo helped me hang up photos and even made some more decorations for me. As I was finishing hanging the fairy lights, my feet slipped off the ladder. I shut my eyes waiting to hit the floor, but it didn't happen. I opened my eyes and saw that Momo had caught me. She stood there for a minute with me in her arms before placing me gently on my bed. Since we were done with decorating, and tired, we decided to have a sleepover in my room. We fell asleep on my bed.

When I woke up I saw that Momo had wrapped her arms around my body. I froze and my face heated up. Eventually I managed to fall back asleep before being woken up by whispers.

"O. M. G. Momo is sleeping next to them!" I heard Mina whisper.

I opened my eyes again and saw that Mina was taking a lot of photos of us. I jolted up causing Momo to wake up too. Mina realized she was caught and tried to flee before I warped her reality to confuse her into thinking
she was in her bed so I could catch her.

"Mina, why are you in my room?" I asked her. She didn't reply. Now Momo asked questions.

"Are those photos? Of me and Y/n?"

"No..?" Mina tried to hide her phone but she knew we already saw the evidence. "Ok, fine! I came in to wake Y/n up because they promised they would get up at 6 to work out with me. Then I saw that you guys were sleeping together and I just thought..." she trailed off.

"Thought what?" I said.

"That maybe... you two were together.. and I wanted to get a picture.. You guys make a cute couple, by the way."

"Thanks, but we're not together. We're just friends," Momo explained. While I know it's the truth, it still hurts to hear.

"Yeah, what she said," I agreed. However, Mina read the look on my face and knew how I really felt. She gave me a look that said, "spill the tea later."

Momo and I brushed off the incident pretending it never happened. We went about the day like normal, studying hard and training after school. Normally Momo struggles to win in a fight with me, but my mind was preoccupied so she managed to pin me on the ground, her hands wrapped tightly around mine. Momo's face was close to mine, so close our lips were almost touching. She laughed and stood up off of me then held out her hand to help me up. When I got onto my feet she laughed again, happy she finally won. Her joy lit up her face. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.