This time, the red mecha was smashed into a big hole, showing the strength.

    There was a burst of cheers from the audience immediately, apparently those who supported the black mecha, while the people who supported the red mecha, had a bad look on their faces and cheered hard.

    Chi Yue also stared right off the field. Both mechas were over three meters tall, and one robotic arm was as tall as Chi Yue.

    After the red mecha was severely punched, it did not get discouraged. Instead, it became more and more courageous. After standing up, it quickly slammed into the black mecha like a mad bison.

    The black mecha was not to be outdone. The two huge mechas flew up at the same time and collided fiercely. In an instant, sparks flew everywhere, making a loud bang.

    Obviously, the black mecha was inferior to the red mecha in terms of brute force. Although the red mecha had just been slightly injured, it still prevailed in this impact.

    It didn't give the black mecha a chance to react, and almost immediately grabbed the black mecha with its two mechanical arms, raised it high, and threw it violently to one side.

    The black mecha rolled desperately in the air, and it could be seen that the operator inside was trying their best to save it, but it was still difficult to offset the momentum, and it smashed to the ground with a bang.

    A hole was smashed into the ground made of special metal in the competition area, and the shouting in the audience was even more frantic.

    The referee's pet steward rushed up and squatted beside the behemoth to start counting.

    The black mecha did not admit defeat, and still stood up in the last few seconds, but it was obviously not the opponent of the red mecha. After a few rounds, the red mecha was pressed down again, unable to move, so I had to admit defeat. .

    The pet steward referee announced that the red mecha team won!

    In the first game, everyone was full of joy. There would be a certain interval between each game, and during this interval, many pet stewards would walk into the auditorium with a tray and give everyone something to fans.

    Chi Yue looked very curious, and Lop-eared Rabbit put away her brain to explain her confusion, "This is a bet." After

    speaking, Lop-eared Rabbit greeted a pet housekeeper, "Hey, Ma! This way!

    " The sparrow pet housekeeper heard the movement, turned his head and saw that it was a

    lop -eared rabbit. Those round little eyes were about to light up, and he hurried over, "Boss! Sister-in-law!" He took a swipe, but he still came down.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit was quite natural, and asked it, "Are you a working pet housekeeper?" The

    little sparrow nodded and said to the Lop-eared Rabbit diligently, "Boss, do you want to bet?"

    The Lop-eared Rabbit sat upright , really a bit bossy, nodded to Chi Yue and said: "Woman, you can bet on any one."

    Chi Yue's toes were silently digging the villa on the ground, she waved her hand hurriedly: "No, no, I won't, lose money. What should I do?" The

    lop-eared rabbit was naturally unwilling to lose face in front of the younger brother. It held up the little rabbit's head and swung its tail around behind him, "Oh, money is for spending, and..."

    It said with a cool and arrogant expression: "As long as you choose... this rabbit likes it."

    Chi Yue: "..."