She hurriedly looked at the light screen attentively, and saw the names on it moving quickly, dazzling and impossible to read at all.

    Finally, after about 30 seconds, the names stopped moving and landed in the right place.

    The surrounding crowd immediately remembered the loud noise, some cheering, some crying, and some eagerly discussing.

    Chi Yue subconsciously looked for her name from the end until she suddenly remembered that she was in the top 20 last time, so she hurriedly looked forward.

    The lop-eared rabbit's eyes are very sharp, and with an exclamation, he stretched out his white fluffy claws and shouted into Chi Yue's ears: "I see you, I see you, you are in the top five !"

    Chi Yue was also surprised when she heard the words, and subconsciously looked in the direction the Lop-eared Rabbit pointed.

    Sure enough, the big word Chi Yue was ranked third, and a small crown was slowly spinning above the name.

    She is NO.1 in the medical department and NO.3 in the overall list!

    Chi Yue exhaled slowly, but she didn't expect that she would advance so fast.

    From the penultimate grade to grade NO.1314, then to NO.12, and now to NO.3, Chiyue has only spent one semester.

    There was a smile on the corner of her mouth, and it was normal to think about it. In addition to this leap in performance, she also had a lot of practice accumulation during this period of time, and it is also necessary to make rapid progress.

    There were a few classmates who recognized her, all of them looked at her with envious eyes, and someone whispered, "What kind of medicine is this taking? It flew from the first to the third in the grade, it's too strong. ..."

    "Oh, everyone has cured Count Louis. I don't think No. 1 is too much."

    "No. 1 is a bit difficult. After all, according to our school's regulations, No. 1 must have made military exploits, right ? Galaxy Planet has outstanding achievements, unless Chi Yue goes to the battlefield now."

    "Also, I think as long as Major General Chu is on the battlefield for one day, it is impossible to fall in this ranking. There are too many military exploits, and it is difficult to think of No. 1."

    "Yeah... NO.3 is also very good."

    Chi Yue listened to their discussion, and also looked at the high ranking.

    Chu Luan is still number one.

    She led the lop-eared rabbit out of the crowd, her heart was still full of joy, and suddenly a thought came to her, whether she could also go to the battlefield and take NO.1.

    But this idea is a bit early now, and NO.1 is not so competitive. There are also many students who went to the military department in the third and fourth year of the Galaxy Military Academy, but they can have military skills at a young age like Chu Luan. , There are not many medals all over the body.

    Therefore, it can be seen that entering the military is not enough, and it is necessary to have an absolute real body to make great achievements.

    Chi Yue looked at the time, and went to the qualifier venue of the Combat Mecha Alliance in a public airship.

    Alice deliberately told her yesterday that she must come and watch her game. In fact, without her saying, Chi Yue will definitely go too.

    After all, Alice is her own patient, and since the last treatment, Alice's ability and reaction speed have improved significantly. Chi Yue really wants to see how much Alice has improved.