"...Shut up for me." Chi Yue gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes.

    However, Lop Rabbit has been trapped in a vicious circle where the male god is his rival in love or his future lost father for many years. He didn't even know that he had dug out that little mother's literature from that corner and read it with relish.

    When Chi Yue saw the title of the book, she felt that the veins on her forehead started to jump, she tried her best to control herself, so she didn't rush to hammer its rabbit head.     Suddenly remembering something, Chi Yue

    asked: "By the way, what's the matter with your tears? Do pet housekeepers have tears?

    "

Line, I stressed to it very seriously, don't cry with oil as tears, what if you suddenly use too much oil in the morning and you get old.

    The lop-eared rabbit was busy reading Mom's literature, and when he heard the words, he nodded the rabbit's head casually, obviously not taking it to heart.

    Chi Yue can't control this unfilial son, so she has to pack up and lie down on the bed. Tomorrow she has another day of exams, and then she can be released. She plans to take the lop-eared rabbit to other planets.

    However, when she saw Barbie, she knew the plan was going to fail.

    Barbie was waiting for her outside the classroom, and she didn't know how the almighty Barbie found out about her exam room and exam number.

    Chi Yue ran into her as soon as she came out. As soon as Barbie saw Chi Yue, she hurried up to meet her enthusiastically, grabbed her arm tightly, and shouted, "Doctor Chi, save me!

    " I was almost deafened by this spring thunder-like sound.

    "Shh, Barbie, let's keep your voice down, there are other exam rooms taking the exam..."

    Chi Yue didn't know what was going on with her, but she patted Barbie on the shoulder soothingly.

    Unexpectedly, Barbie didn't nod her head in response. Instead, she looked at her mouth in a panic, hoping to stick her ear to Chi Yue's mouth to hear what she was saying.

    Seeing this, Chi Yue inevitably became suspicious, held her shoulders, made a few tentative gestures, pointed to her ears, then pointed to her mouth, and then shook her head.

    Barbie was immediately excited, nodded desperately, pointed to her ears, and waved her hand.

    Chi Yue finally understood that Barbie was telling her that she couldn't hear it anymore.

    No wonder the voice was so loud just now that ordinary deaf people can't control their intonation and volume.

    Because they can't hear themselves, controlling their mouths is a subconscious action for normal people, but it is very difficult for them.

    Chi Yue looked sideways. Although Barbie was already wearing sunglasses and a hat, she was well-armed, but Barbie was very well-known in the whole interstellar space. In addition, what she just shouted has attracted a lot of attention. Notice.

    She took Barbie directly and walked downstairs.

    When she arrived at the consultation room of the school hospital, Barbie immediately held her hand and said, "Doctor Chi, I can't hear the sound anymore."

    Chi Yue nodded calmly, gave her a calm look, and asked in the brain: "Is there any sign?"

    Barbie saw that she was still calm, and she calmed down a little, and hurriedly explained to Chi Yue.

    Fortunately, Barbie has been deaf for a short period of time, so it is normal to control her tone and articulation, but if she fails to receive timely treatment for a long time, it is difficult to guarantee whether it will be affected later.

    For an ordinary person, it is a disaster, and if it is put on an Internet celebrity who makes money by mouth, the sky will collapse.

    So Chi Yue understood Barbie's panic and listened carefully to Barbie's speech.

    "Doctor Chi, I didn't sleep all night last night, because the festival of Ice and Snow Planet is coming soon, so many places are inviting me to participate in activities, and live broadcast for them. I can't be busy at all, and I've been busy with everyone for several nights."

    "I originally thought that I would have a good rest after I was busy today, but when the live broadcast was about to end, I couldn't hear the sound. Fortunately, I still have my assistant. Help me with the broadcast."

    "I thought it would be relieved soon, but it became more and more serious. At the beginning, I was still tinnitus, and it was a little dull, and now I can't hear any sound directly."

    After speaking, Barbie was a little nervous again . Get up, "Can I still be okay? I have a contract on my body, I need to pay compensation in this case, and I will have a live broadcast tomorrow and the day after tomorrow..."

    Chi Yue nodded understandingly, and asked again, "In other words, Miss Barbie, you It's been several nights in a row, right?"

    Barbie nodded, "I slept for a while during the day."

    Chi Yue looked at her ear, and then checked her pulse before saying, "There is no foreign body in the ear hole, There are no symptoms such as inflammation, and the initial judgment should be sudden deafness caused by the inner ear nerve."

    Barbie was stunned, and before she could answer, she heard that someone had come in outside the door. She pushed the door and said with dissatisfaction, "Barbie, why do you have to come to this school hospital?

    " Looking around, "Look here, it's just a school hospital, are you sure you're not wasting your time?"

    Chi Yue glanced at him, looked at his outfit, and guessed his identity, either Barbie's assistant or Barbie's agent.

    The author has something to say:

    come, come~