Chi Yue walked over to look at it suspiciously, lowered her head again, and really found that Lop-eared Rabbit was holding a wine bottle in his hand, and he had already eaten most of it.

    The rabbit, on the other hand, looked at the night outside the window with a sad face. After taking two sips, he picked up the wine bottle and poured himself some more. His eyes were red, and the rabbit's face was haggard. It's the boss of the lovelorn in the TV series.

    "What's wrong? If you haven't seen it for one day, you're broken in love?" Chi Yue stepped over the snot paper of Lop-eared Rabbit with disgust. Although she knew that Lop-eared Rabbit, as a pet housekeeper, was unlikely to have snot, she cautiously stepped over it. .

    "Wuwuwu, you superficial woman, how can you understand Ben Rabbit, Ben Rabbit is like this because of you, you are still here to humiliate Ben Rabbit's noble soul."

    Lop-eared rabbit shed two tears fakely, Those little eyes looked at Chi Yue sadly, not knowing, thinking that Chi Yue was a heartless man.

    "Because of me?" Chi Yue pointed to herself, "Are you crazy? Or am I having amnesia?" The

    lop-eared rabbit immediately jumped up from the small sofa, pointed at her and said, "It's you, it's you! Because my man Major General Shenchu ​​broke off your engagement with you, and now I... have collapsed the house."

    Chi Yue clicked his tongue, "Is it my fault?" The

    Lop-eared Rabbit was even more sad, Rabbit Claw wiped away the tears that didn't exist, and said sadly: "Forget it, you don't understand the feeling of admiring someone for so many years, but finally finding out that the other person has done the thing that he hates the most. This rabbit hates treacherous people the most, woo woo woo, the house collapsed..."

    Chi Yue looked at the way it was about to die and sighed, "Forget it, I didn't even take it to heart, he, didn't he say that the person he likes is the same as his fiancee... Besides, if that fiancee It's not me, he's really engaged, how can there be now." As

    she spoke, she cleared her throat a little embarrassed.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit ignored her, and her round little shoulders twitched, "Ben Rabbit simply feels lost in love. Originally, Ben Rabbit loved a mature and cold officer like the male god, but now it's better, male god. Not to mention the divorce, there is still someone I like..."

    This Chi Yue can't persuade her, she racked her brains for a long time, and asked tentatively: "Well, think about the good side, for example, although you can't be his other half if you are brokenhearted, but You can be his child..."

    Lop-eared rabbit stared at her in disbelief with round rabbit eyes, "You, are you crazy? God, I never knew your mind was so dirty."

    Thinking of something, It added: "Woman, Ben Rabbit warns you not to take advantage of Ben Rabbit, Ben Rabbit is not your child, Ben Rabbit is the boss of the Green Rabbit Gang, and you are Ben Rabbit's woman!"

    Chi Yue took a day's test of his brain Almost overloaded.

    She digs her toes on the ground, and finally said faintly: "Oh, then the relationship between you and Major General Chu is really complicated, he is your former male god, or your current rival in love, or maybe you A father who has no blood relationship in the future, is it scary?" The

    Lop Rabbit remembered something, and after thinking hard for a while, he jumped up and said, "...I have seen this plot, in "The Boss Who Dressed as His Original Match Who Died Early" My Son's Little Mother", in which the male protagonist and his father are both rivals and father-son relationship!"