He said a little sinisterly: "I know you, the Internet celebrity doctor who is very popular on the Internet recently, don't think I don't know it's a hype, Catherine, for the sake of our acquaintance, don't blame me for not reminding you... "

    You also deserve to evaluate Dr. Chi?"

    Gabi seemed to be slapped in the face by Miss Catherine in public, staring at her and about to say something.

    Miss Catherine directly blocked his words, "Mrs. is pregnant, it will be very uncomfortable to stand for a long time, go and rest."

    Now, the two of them really can't get off the stage, and Gabi said with an ugly face: "Your The neck is so terrifying, I tell you, anyone will break off the marriage!"

    "As for this fake doctor..." Gabi shook his head, and said with some pretense: "The real nobles will not take it seriously, and only you are the only one. People will believe it."

    After speaking, Gabi was about to turn around and leave proudly, holding his wife, but when he saw the person in front of him, he stopped in place.

    To make matters worse, the doctor he had just ridiculed suddenly greeted with surprise, "Major General Chu!"

    Chu Luan nodded at her, completely ignoring Gabi and his wife, and walked straight towards him.

    In fact, Chu Luan has been here for a while, but just now everyone's attention was on Gabi and Catherine, and he stood farther away, so naturally he didn't see him.

    Chu Luan stood beside Chi Yue and looked at her fixedly, "Long time no see, Doctor Chi."

    Chi Yue didn't know why, but Ge De became a little embarrassed, "Okay, long time no see."

    Chu Luan was waiting to speak again, But was interrupted by Gabi behind him, Gabi said in a high-pitched tone: "Chu, Major General Chu, it's a pleasure to meet!"

    Chu Luan glanced at him sideways, not intending to shake his hand, but nodded lightly.

    Gabi looked at Chu Luan and Chi Yue, and saw that the two knew each other and had a good relationship. Remembering that what he had just said might have been heard by Major General Chu, he felt a little uneasy and wanted to say a few words to defend himself.

    However, Chu Luan was the first to speak. He nodded slightly to Earl Hall, obviously he knew each other, and said, "Dr. Chi is very skilled in medicine, the Earl can rest assured."

    Earl Hall was a little flattered and quickly shook hands with him . , "Yes, yes, we all believe in Dr. Chi very much."

    At this time, Gabi and his wife's faces were blue and white, and they didn't dare to say anything, turned and left.

    As soon as they left, the Lop Rabbit snorted, "The scumbag who broke off the marriage is not a good thing."

    After saying that, it felt a faint look above its head, and there was a sadness in its eyes. With killing intent, with sadness...

    The Lop-eared Rabbit slowly straightened his small shoulders, raised the rabbit's head, and looked at Chu Luan, who was looking down at it.

    Facing his male god, the lop-eared rabbit immediately changed his face, and the furry rabbit's face was full of flattery.

    "Then what, Major General Chu, I didn't talk about you, I was talking about the scumbag man just now, and you didn't break off the marriage, hmph, the scumbag man who breaks off the marriage deserves to die, and can't find a wife for the rest of his life!