"You are still as naive and self-righteous as before." The

    blond man shouted unceremoniously.

    Catherine looked at him with a trace of irony in her eyes, and then before Chi Yue could speak, she took the lead and said coldly: "I'm curious, why does Mr. Gabi believe that I planned it? It's because you have a ghost in your heart, so Are you nervous?"

    After saying that, Gabi's face stiffened.

    "You..." Gabi pointed her finger at her, speechless.

    A sparrow pet housekeeper gave his hand a bite, causing him to withdraw his hand in embarrassment.

    At this time, the woman next to him who had been silent for a while suddenly interjected: "Miss Catherine, we all understand that you have been in a bad mood because of your illness, but we are living a very happy life now, please don't disturb me any more? "

    She smiled gracefully at Miss Catherine and gently stroked her belly: "I apologize to you for Gabi. He is also worried about me and the child. To tell you the truth, my health is not very good after pregnancy..."

    Said Then, she coughed softly twice.

    Before Miss Catherine could speak, the pet stewards under the Lop-eared Rabbit had already begun to show their pompous acting skills, rolling their eyes and pouting their lips, with no regard for their image.

    The smile on the woman's face froze.

    Earl Hall couldn't hold back even more, and when he stepped forward, he would scold them angrily.

    Miss Catherine looked at the hand she put on her stomach, and then looked at Gabi holding the woman's hand. After a long silence, she said, "Mrs Gabi, I am indeed sick, but I am not sick, you and Mr. Gabi. I'm not sick, but my heart is very dirty, please leave quickly, don't let me see you sick." When

    her voice fell, not only Mr. Gabi and his wife, but also Earl Hall, turned their heads in surprise. looking at her.

    Chi Yue also looked at the look on Miss Catherine's face seriously.

    Miss Catherine's face was firm, and her eyes were clear and indifferent when she looked at Mr. Gabi.

    Gabi looked at her in shock and disbelief. After a long time, he finally let out a laugh, "Why are you so serious all of a sudden?

    " Miss Catherine glanced at her and said, "Why, are you cured? Is this the doctor?"

    No, Catherine was still wearing a scarf, so she should have come to see a doctor, Gabi laughed.

    He looked around, "With all due respect, nobles will never come to such a hospital. It's cheap and small, and it's a hospital of a vassal school. It doesn't even make it into the top ten in the galaxy. What kind of disease can it cure?"

    Someone muttered softly, "Then why are you here?"

    Gabi shook his head, condescendingly, "My wife and I came to the Fleet Planet for a meeting, and she suddenly felt unwell, so I had to come and see."

    Chi Yue could hear the disdain in his tone, but for a while, it was still a bit fresh, without him, wherever he went recently, there were a bunch of surprised eyes and chatting words, and he suddenly received two points of disgust, and he returned. It feels interesting.

    Therefore, she couldn't help showing a helpless smile, as if mocking Gabi's ignorance. Gabi could no longer hide herself and completely forgot the etiquette of aristocrats.