Chapter 28

"Yep."

"Of course I want to have dinner with you!"

"Okay, I'll pick you up at six."

"IN AN HOUR?"

"Yes, I reserved a table at 6:30."

"So you knew that I would say yes?"

"That's where I hoped for."

We arrive at the hotel and Pierre walks with me to my room. "See you in 45 minutes."

Okay, it's a date. What should I wear? A dress? Nah, I don't like them. Plus I don't have one.

I get a message from Pierre.

*Don't dress up too much, just see it as a friend's dinner.*

*Okay, tnx.*

I go through all my clothes. White shorts. That's half, now the rest.

I find a pastel green t-shirt and an oversized black zip up hoodie that I Ieave open.

I put my hair up in a ponytail when I hear Pierre knocking on my door. I open it, Pierre's mouth falls open and he stares at me. "Hello Pierre?"

"Oh ehm yes, hey. You look amazing."

"Thanks, you too."

He hugs me. "Ready to go?"

"Almost, let me grab my phone real quick."

We get inside the restaurant. "Reservation for Gasly."

The only thing I can do is looking around, It is beautiful. Pierre grabs my hand. "Do you like it?"

I smile at him. "I absolutely love it."

We sit down and chose our food. "For me a small salad."

Pierre looks at me. "Do you want to try some more?"

I slowly nod. "And the tomato soup."

He squeezes my hand. When the waiter is gone he asks me a question. "I was wondering, do you have plans for the summer break?"

"Yes, me, Max, Lando, Daniel, Charles, Charlotte, Alex and Lily are going on a vacation to the south of Italy."

He looks down. "Ah, I understand."

"But if you want to come, it's okay. I'm sure that the rest will be fine with it."

"Really? Don't do something you don't want to."

I smile and look in his eyes. "Really."

We eat our food and I want to pay. I turn around to grab my card when I hear some bleeping. "Pierre Gasly, this is not funny. I wanted to pay."

He winks at me. "You can pay next time."

"Smooth Gasly, smooth."

We drive back to the hotel and Pierre walks with me to my room. "Do you want me to stay again?"

"If you want to."

"I'm not asking about me, are you okay with it Sky?"

I turn around to face him. "Yes, I'm a hundred percent okay with it."

He hugs me. "Thanks for trusting me."

I lay down in bed, and a couple minutes later Pierre comes in too. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure." I move my head so that it's resting on Pierre's chest and I feel myself drifting off to asleep.

PIERRE POV

I play with her hair while I'm thinking. Charles was right. She just needed some time. It wasn't always easy for her, and I'm happy that she trusts me.

I pause the film and message Charles.

*Once again, thank you so much for your advice last week, I guess it worked out.*

*I knew it would. If you need advice again you know who to call.*

FRIDAY

I wake up by someone knocking on the door, really hard.

"Sky?! SKY?! Sky open the door, now!"