Professor Dina said angrily, "How old is Major General Chu, I don't know how you are all in a hurry. what."

    "Originally I wasn't in a hurry, but you don't know, today Chu Luan actually said that he was going to be someone else's first wife, which scared me. Do you think he was poisoned by the Zerg?

    " I felt a little strange, "What's the matter, how could he say such a thing?"

    "So, Major General Chu is a good seedling under the protection of the Federation Planet, how can I just watch him make this kind of ideological error, let's go. Going astray , we must save him!"

    Admiral He Baihu said majestically, clenching his fists.

    Professor Dinah looked at him suspiciously, "How are you going to save it?"

    "Have there been any fancy dress parties or banquets recently? I'll sign him up and let him get in touch with his peers. I think he's been in the military all the time. The Ministry is waiting, everyone is stupid!"

    Admiral He Baihu thought for a while and said.

    "This... but there is. There will be a tea party hosted by Mrs. Evan in a few days. As a result, for some reason, more and more people sent letters to her, so it was changed to a banquet. There should be a lot of people by then. Miss, madam."

    "Isn't that right?" Admiral He Baihu clapped his hands, "Then I'll see if there are any activities at the Galaxy Military Academy, and encourage Chu Luan to participate."

    Professor Dina always felt strange . Strange, but in the end the sleepiness struck, making her forget what she wanted to say.

    Early the next morning, as soon as Chu Luan arrived at the military headquarters, Admiral He Baihu came up to him and grabbed his arm, "Don't go, don't go, I have something for you."

    Chu Luan frowned and looked at him, Admiral He Baihu He happily took out an invitation letter from his pocket, which was also printed with cute pink strawberries and small cakes, which was very inconsistent with his style.

    "Look, this is the invitation letter for the tea party that Mrs. Evan is going to hold! The time is tonight, so you should go and have a look."

    "The tea party?" Chu Luan said coldly, "What am I going to do?"

    He Baihu waved his hand hurriedly, "No, it was originally a tea party, but because there were too many people who wanted to attend, it was changed to a normal banquet."

    "No."

    Chu Luan didn't take the invitation and went straight to He Baihu. will pass by.

    He left Admiral He Baihu standing there and staring awkwardly.

    - -

    -Chi Yue woke up early in the morning and started to panic. It was really busy today.

    Last night, Mrs. Evan contacted her overnight and said that it was really delicious. It happened that two noble ladies came to the house and gave them a taste. As a result, they couldn't hold back and told others how delicious it was. .

    It's good now, their noble circle exploded all of a sudden. People who didn't have this intention at first came to contact her one after another, hoping that she could give them an invitation letter.

    Mrs. Evan is also very distressed. On the one hand, she hopes to help Chi Yue gain more popularity. On the other hand, it is difficult for everyone to look up and look down. It is really difficult to refuse.