It turns out that this person is the president of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance!

    After all, the Agricultural Mecha Alliance is also a very high-ranking alliance. How could they make themselves so shabby, and the president must go to the public airship to cheat and recruit students.

    So down-to-earth.

    And not only did Chi Yue see him this time, but this morning, Chi Yue went to deliver high-level nutritional supplements, and the boy lying on the floor sleeping soundly in the room was him!

    Chi Yue touched her chin and fell into contemplation.

    When she came back to her senses, she found that the assessment had already been carried out for a half, and the progress was very fast. The reason was very simple.

    Agricultural mecha is very difficult to operate. Although it looks like an improved version of a tractor, it must be a Lamborghini among tractors.

    Most of the people obviously knew in advance and had relevant experience. They could basically start successfully and then walk a few meters away, but it would be a bit difficult for them to cultivate and harvest.

    Xiao Xiao just sat on the side and watched. When there was danger, he went up to give some pointers. After a while, fifty people had already taken the assessment, and only three passed.

    Chi Yue found that the people who passed were those who could go out at least five meters away, or those who had potential, even if they didn't perform well, they could stay.

    The assessment is carried out according to the ranking of the college. Generally, the students of this major in the Department of Agriculture are assessed first, and then they can take the turn of the other colleges.

    Chi Yue's medical department is in the middle. She wants to leave early. Today, she has to make samples of tea party snacks, and she has to study the condition of Raphael's grandmother's legs. She is very busy.

    But when she thought about what the Lop Rabbit said in the morning, she was a little moved, and she had always ignored it.

    In fact, there are also agricultural planets in the galaxy, and there are also agricultural majors in the Galaxy Military Academy, so why can't she go to these relevant personnel to help her cultivate Chinese herbal medicines.

    Even if some can't be planted, only a part of them can be planted, which can reduce a lot of burden.

    As the No.1 of the Agriculture Department, Owl God has strong appeal and professional ability. If he joins the Agricultural Mecha Alliance, he should be able to talk to him and negotiate business.

    Chi Yue's raised ass slowly sat back again.

    This action of hers naturally attracted the attention of the people around her. Someone unintentionally glanced here, and after looking at Chi Yue, they stopped immediately.     The man hurriedly

    stalked the people around him, "Hey, look at that girl over there, don't you look familiar?"

"Nonsense, isn't this Chiyue? Yesterday, I swiped the screen on the school's light screen! Can you not look familiar?"

    The man was a little excited and told the people around him. He raised his head and looked at Chi Yue.

    His eyes were full of curiosity and scrutiny.

    Chi Yue raised her head and saw countless people around her looking at her. She blinked in confusion, looked left and right, and found nothing to look at.