Chu Luan is a rare series . Long words, he added.

    "There's no need for a gift," Chi Yue was a little flustered by him for some reason, and subconsciously turned her head away and said, "You're too polite, that's what I should do."

    "Major General Chu looks fine . Now, I have no experience and can't see anything."

    Chu Luan shook his head firmly, turned around and took out a large box from the airship and placed it on the ground in front of Chi Yue.

    "What is this? A gift?" Chi Yue asked curiously, and Chu Luan nodded, "I don't even know what's inside." The

    gift had already been placed here, and Chi Yue couldn't, so she had to open it, a huge one. The boxes were piled full to the brim.

    On the top layer were several sealed bags. She picked it up and opened it, stunned in place.

    I saw that there were many colorful Changyou cards, each with different words written on it.

    Fruit planets, ocean planets, flower planets, ice and snow planets, volcano planets… everything, Chiyue roughly counted, there are seventy-two in total, which exactly correspond to seventy-two planets.

    It is the pass for the seventy-two planets. Chiyue has heard of this. There is a fixed number of sales restrictions every year. Each pass is bound to the personal information of the inhabitants of the galaxy.

    With it, you have unimpeded access to all planets, and all game purchases on the planet are free.

    Passes for every planet are very popular, especially ocean planets, ice and snow planets, which are originally tourist planets, and it is even more difficult to find one.

    And now, I have all the passes for the 72 planets in front of me, and after stamping the center of each planet, I can collect all 72 stamps and exchange for a whole set of souvenirs of the Galaxy Interstellar 72 Planet series. .

    Therefore, many bloggers in the galaxy will purchase this kind of pass at a high price.

    Now I own a whole set! Chi Yue blinked excitedly, and showed an uncontrollable smile at Chu Luan next to her.

    Seeing how she liked it, Chu Luan was slightly relieved.

    On the second floor are some commonly used things for students, such as learning brains, automatic note-taking robots... Most of them are very practical but the price is not low.

    Looking at this large box of school supplies now, Chi Yue has a deep understanding of what it means to have a lot of stationery for poor students for the first time.

    On the last floor, Chi Yue stared at the bright red, stunned in place.

    The excitement that had just been unbearable turned into horror at once.

    She tentatively picked up one of the cloth corners, revealing the bright yellow characters inside, and could vaguely see that it was written "excellent hand benevolence..."

    Thinking of a not-so-favorable memory, Chi Yue swished the cloth corner. cover back.

    Well, it's confirmed, this is her lifelong enemy - the pennant!

    Chi Yue really didn't want to recall the pain caused by the sixty-six pennants. There were sixty-six of them. The long ones could hang from the top of the building all the way downstairs. Bright yellow, the abnormal ones are dead Barbie fans...

    Although they are all the hearts of the patient and the patient's family, this love is too heavy. The sixty-six pennants add up to dozens of pounds, and Chi Yue feels that she can't bear it. Come.

I open a medicine clinic in a InterstellarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara