Chi Yue heard that the exams in the galaxy are judged by intellectuals. I don't know why people dare to cheat so wildly.

    But when she saw the amount of the scholarship, the whole person was stunned. The scholarship amount of the Galaxy Military Academy is very high. Even the top 100 students in the grade can get a scholarship of 10,000 stars, while the students from remote planets will get twice as much. .

    No wonder there are still so many students taking the risk to take the exam. After all, there are enough scholarships earned back. If it is a student from a remote planet, it can be regarded as a profit.

    However, the scholarship for the mid-term exam is not all based on the grades, but also on the rankings on the honor roll, which means that it is necessary to integrate a student's practical ability. The ranking is still abandoned.

    Walking to the food street, I came to the store where I bought the old hen last time. Next to this store is a store that sells some ingredients for bread cooking, etc. Chiyue bought flour, eggs and other things here, and also Bought some flavorings and more.

    Almond tofu is not real tofu, just named because it resembles tofu. It is actually made of sweet almonds and then cooled. The main materials used include sweet almonds, milk, agar, and sweet-scented osmanthus and honey.

    Only osmanthus and agar were left to buy. Chi Yue was worried that she would not be able to buy these two things in Galaxy Interstellar, but fortunately she finally bought agar in a corner bakery, but Galaxy Interstellar did not call it. Because of the agar, Chi Yue took a lot of effort to buy it.

    On the way back, I passed the old hen's shop again. The owner happened to come out and recognized Chi Yue at a glance.

    Chi Yue suspected that the boss was too impressed by her behavior of buying an old hen last time.

    After seeing Chi Yue, the boss remembered something, and he had a frowning look, but his spirit was suddenly lifted, his eyes brightened a lot, and he came over to help.

    "Hello, hello, long time no see, do you still remember me?" The boss greeted Chi Yue very politely.

    Chi Yue nodded, "Of course I remember, last time you helped me transport things to the Galaxy Military Academy." The boss breathed a sigh of relief and said to     Chi

    Yue graciously, "Do you have time now? Can you come in and talk?"

Yue Yi was stunned, not knowing what the boss was going to talk about, but seeing that the boss looked a little anxious, he went in anyway.

    There are many hens and roosters in the store, as well as some ducks, etc. As soon as Chiyue came in, the chicken feathers flew all over the sky, and the roosters and ducks clucked and quacked one after another, which was very lively.

    The boss took a long time to make a place for her to rest, rubbed her hands and said to her, "That's it, I remember you told me you were working in the school hospital, didn't you?"

    Chi Yue nodded, " Yes, are you uncomfortable?" The

    boss waved his hand hurriedly, "No, it's not me, but someone else in our family is uncomfortable, I wonder if you would like to take a look?" This

    is the first time someone has taken the initiative When she came to the door and expressed her hope that she would see a doctor, Chi Yue was a little surprised, but she still asked one more question, "Did you take him to the hospital?" The

    boss sighed and said melancholy, "Why not? Of course take him. I went to see it. I haven't opened this shop in the past few days. I have been taking him to various planets, but I am not optimistic. I originally planned to visit the medical planet tomorrow, but I couldn't rank it at all. The competition is too fierce. It takes a long time to grab an expert number."