Chapter 17 - "Her"

-Home - In my room-

I was alone but something felt strange. I could feel someone breathing down my neck. I was panicking and going crazy. I lunged towards my bed and covered myself with the blanket. I knew that wouldn't save me but I didn't know what else to do. I closed my eyes to calm down, taking deep breaths I slowly gained the courage to come out from under my bedsheets. But as I was going to sit down on the bed I saw my chair move and then it looked like someone was on it.
Just as I was about to take a closer look it disappeared. I let a deep breath out releived that it was nothing but when I turned around again I saw her.

It was Isabelle.

Her gaze was filled with hurt and rage but all she said was,"Tiff, long time no see."and she gave me a smirk.
I edged towards the door but then I heard it lock. While I panicked and tried to open it she said "Aww going so soon!?, that makea me really sad Tiff. Why don't we chat for a bit first!?." And then the door disappeared. I screamed but it felt like no one could hear me. Then I looked at her as she said we weren't in my room anywhere but somewhere else. Then suddenly as I looked around my room was gone and we were in my atic.
I screamed more but then I remembered that no one was home anymore. Just as I was about to give up I heard screems outside. It was Derry. But after she hushed a "shh" the sounds were gone. I wanted to run away but there wasn't any door to escape. She had gotten ridden of everything. There was nothing I could do to escape the lost heart I had broken.

So I sat down on the chair hopless and asked her, "Why are you here like this?." with the last specs of guts I had left.