But Chi Yue also noticed sharply that although the number of people who signed up in real time grew rapidly, very few people passed the review, and only one or two grew after a while.

    This is the case with a highly professional alliance. The entry threshold is very low, but the auditing difficulty is very high. After all, the alliance does not want to recruit some white people who know nothing to occupy a position.

    The second and third places are the "Combat Mecha Alliance" and the "Agricultural Mecha Alliance" respectively.

    All of them are mechas. Chi Yue feels that he understands them very well. Galaxy Interstellar has paid great attention to the use of mechas, which is almost equivalent to the various means of transportation of Bluestar. It is also very important on the battlefield, so the popularity of registration is so high. Gao, Chi Yue felt very normal.

    However, the presidents and vice presidents of these two alliances are all powerful figures. The vice president of the Combat Mecha Alliance is unsurprisingly Alice, while the vice president of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance is a familiar and unfamiliar Chi Yue. Name - Owl God.

    Chi Yue has heard this name several times since she came to the Galaxy Military Academy. It seems that, like Chu Luan and Raphael, she is also the top of the honor roll. There are many followers, but she has never seen it.

    In addition, there are many alliances, all of which are very distinctive, and promote the illustrations of each family.

    Chi Yue also saw the Command Alliance and the Gourmet Alliance. Needless to say, the Command Alliance was established by the Command Department, and the president was named Chu Luan.

    Real-time sign-ups for this league are not that high for two reasons.

    Chi Yue felt that, first of all, commanding was originally a brain-based profession. It was said that it was very difficult, and most people couldn't stand it. Even if they passed the audit and the assessment, it would be good for one in a thousand people to join the meeting.

    On the other hand, although it was fascinating that Chu Luan was the president who commanded the alliance, he couldn't bear it, but the president wasn't in the alliance at all.

    On the surface, it seems that Major General Chu is the president, but in fact, President Chu has been fighting outside all year round, and he does not know how to go to school at all. The affairs of the meeting are managed by the vice president, which has become the consensus of the Galaxy Military Academy.

    Therefore, although Chu Luan has the most die-hard fans in the Galaxy Military Academy, due to various restrictions and reasons, he still chooses to act calmly and does not waste the opportunity to report to the commanding alliance.

    After all, there are only two alliances that one person can report.

    Chi Yue looked at the small light screen in front of her and fell into a very tangled situation.

    From a professional point of view, it is definitely more convenient for her to enter the medical alliance, and she can represent the school. It is said that there is a lot of bonuses, and the champion and runner-up will be published in the newspapers of the federal planet, which must be an opportunity to make a name for herself.

    And what he lacks now is his reputation.

    Even if you don't win the championship and runner-up, you will gain popularity for yourself. I heard that this league is familiar to some extent, and followers can also give rewards to players they like.