I heard that combat mecha students from all universities on Fleet Planet will come and sign up to participate in the competition, so on the surface it looks like a school celebration, but in fact it is a joint competition of hundreds of schools.

    Therefore, the school leaders are very concerned. As early as a few months ago, they began to urge the leagues to prepare as soon as possible, and strive to prevent students from other schools from taking away the championship and slapping their own faces in their own fields.

    Chi Yue also noticed that in the past few days, the school started to put up posters for the celebration of the school.

    Xiaoguangping will also remind you very cleverly, "Go to sign up for the anniversary, go to join the alliance, don't miss this opportunity, and don't come back again, people's college life is only precious once, don't let yourself leave regrets..." The

    words are extremely Inciting, said that many students who had no intention of participating in the league could not help but sign up to join the league.

    Chi Yue now has such a small flying screen in front of her eyes.

    Xiaoguangping flapped its wings and kept approaching Chi Yue, not knowing what program they were set to accurately capture those who did not sign up for the alliance, and then rushed over to incite more.

    Chi Yue reluctantly opened the introduction and took a look. In fact, in Professor Dinah's office last time, Professor Dinah had already introduced many alliances to her, and she also gave her relevant publicity, but Chi Yue was busy and forgot about it later. Haven't seen it again.

    The promotion here on Xiaoguang Screen is obviously more detailed and comprehensive than that of Professor Dinah. You can also see the real-time registration number of each alliance, the number of people who have passed the review, as well as the names of the president and vice president, members, etc...

    Chi At a glance, Yue saw a big red-marked alliance that was ranked first. It was very eye-catching on the homepage and attracted her attention.

    She took a closer look and the name was "Medical Alliance".

    The simple and rude name, needless to say, must be sponsored by the Department of Medicine. Speaking of which, it should also be the most suitable for his major.

    But the medical profession is generally not so popular. Everyone has no medical foundation, and it is actually very difficult to learn. Therefore, the applicants should still be from the medical department.

    Chi Yue went in curiously and found that the number of real-time registrations had exceeded 1,000!

    She widened her eyes in shock and went to see the introduction of the medical alliance, and found that it was no different from what she understood. She also emphasized the sponsorship of the medical department, which was a bit unreasonable.

    Suddenly, the corner of Chi Yue's eyes swept to a small frame on the side with the words Vice President - Raphael.

    Chi Yue: "...I understand."

    No wonder the number of real-time registrations is so crazy, so many thieves. Generally, second-year students will not serve as vice presidents, but now the Medical Alliance has Raphael as president. The child has attracted the attention of countless people. With such a huge number of fans, it will certainly attract fans to sign up.

    It seems that the Medical Alliance has really invested a lot in order to recruit more people.

    The real-time number of the medical alliance is still rising, and even made a list called "everyone is watching", which shows its popularity.