After leaving the hospital and waiting for the public airship to arrive, I ran into Dr. Rita who came to work in a private airship.

    Dr. Rita glanced at her, walked over and asked abnormally, "Chi, where are you going?"

    Although Chi Yue had some estrangement with Dr. Rita, she still said, "Professor Dina of the Department of Medicine, without slapping her face. The office."

    Dr. Rita's face suddenly turned ugly, she said nothing, turned and entered the school hospital.

    Chi Yue was even more strange until she arrived at the door of Teacher Dina's office and found several people standing there.

    She looked left and right, everyone looked solemn, and some people were sitting on the bench beside them with their heads bowed, thinking.

    Seeing her coming out of the elevator, a man standing with arms crossed turned his head, stared at her and knocked on the door of Professor Dinah's office.

    The man was tall and straight, and suddenly said, "Excuse me, are you Miss Chi Yuechi?"

    Chi Yue retracted her hand, turned her head to look over, and nodded, "Yes, may I ask you..." The

    voice just fell, then Several men were sitting or standing, and all of them raised their heads to look at her, and Chi Yue was taken aback for a moment.

    A dazed young man looked at Chi Yue up and down, and after a while, he said to the man who started talking: "Boss, she's still a student, right?"

    The tall man glared at him, then smiled apologetically at Chi Yue, but Chi Yue saw that the man's expression also conveyed his distrust of her, but the man was older and did not show it more calmly.

    Is there a patient?

    Chi Yue Er Zhang couldn't touch her head, just at this moment the door behind her was opened, and Professor Dinah's eyes were a little red and swollen, and she said to her, "Chi, you're here, come in quickly."

    Chi Yue followed Professor Dinah in. Professor Na let her sit on the sofa where the guests were entertained, and made her a cup of black tea. Chi Yue took it in surprise and waited for Professor Dina to explain.

    Professor Dinah pondered for a while before saying, "Chi, you just saw people outside, right?"

    Chi Yue nodded, "Who are they? Soldiers?"

    Although she was not wearing a military uniform, Chi Yue had already seen the people outside. As soon as the clue came out, the group of people stood very straight, regardless of whether they were standing or sitting.

    Professor Dinah nodded in response, "Yes, it's a soldier. In fact, I called you here today for a special patient."

    Chi Yue had already guessed it and asked, "Professor, what kind of patient is this?"

    "Do you still remember the day before Evan's accident, in that class, I asked you a case."

    Professor Dinah reminded.

    Chi Yue thought about it for a while, and remembered, "I remember, it seems that it was an earl who injured his brain, appeared unconscious, irritable, etc., it should be the sequelae of concussion, right?"

    Professor Dinah was pleasantly surprised Said: "Yes, it's this case, Chi, it's really good for you to remember! You thought it was a concussion sequelae at the time. Now, do you still think so?"

    When Chi Yue was at Bluestar, what she was most proud of was that she could remember the symptoms and diagnosis of each patient. Even though more than half a year had passed, Chi Yue was still able to accurately describe the patient's condition. Medication considerations, even though the patient had only the most inconspicuous cold.