At this time, there are already a lot of people on the huge campus, either rushing to the first class, or not having a class to go to the internship, and most of them are in a hurry.

    At that moment, Chi Yue almost thought she had returned to Blue Star in a trance.

    But soon, the public airship arrived at the school hospital, and Chi Yue pulled back her thoughts.

    Most of the doctors haven't come to work yet, and only a few are on duty. Chi Yue went to the rooftop and walked around, and then opened the Xinglin APP.

    The above really shows that the gold coins have increased. Chi Yue opened it and saw that the healing degree +1, the prestige degree +3, and a total of 8 gold coins.

    Chi Yue counted and felt that something was not right. This degree of healing was obviously Alice's, but only Alice and Dr. Lothar were present that day.

    Looking at the changes in their attitudes towards themselves, it is certain that they can achieve a reputation, but who is the rest?

    Chi Yue thought about it carefully, and there were actually others present that day.

    One is Mia, but needless to say, Mia definitely didn't achieve prestige.

    The other is Dr. Rita, but Dr. Rita left halfway and never came back, and depending on her attitude, it doesn't seem like she has achieved it.

    Then only... Chu Luan?

    Chi Yue was a little confused. She was very focused at the time, she didn't pay attention to when Chu Luan came, and she didn't know how long Chu Luan watched.

    But at the beginning, Chu Luan was definitely not there. Just looking at her from a distance just like this once, did you complete the prestige?

    A thought flashed across Chi Yue's mind, "Shouldn't I be the heroine..."

    But she erased the idea herself, "Impossible, I'm obviously the female supporting role."

    Chi Yue swayed back to the clinic , I plan to pull another patient today, forcibly treat it, and earn some gold coins.

    After a while, Zhinao rang, and Chi Yue opened it and saw that it was Mrs. Evan's message, asking her if she was interested in providing healthy desserts for one of their small tea parties.

    It was mentioned in the information that not only would there be an expensive reward, but there were some ladies and ladies at the tea party. Mrs. Evan could help introduce these desserts and advertise for Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue was a little moved for a while. It's been a while, but Mrs. Evan still remembered what she said and helped her sell it.

    She thought about it for a while, the school hospital was not too busy, and the tea party was a few days later, and it was completely in time, so she complied.

    Then Chiyue started to list the healthy desserts she planned to make on the paper.

    In fact, there are many kinds of desserts that can be made, but Chi Yue hopes to be more meaningful. She imagines her own unique logo on the packaging, and writes down the function of each dessert on the paper, which is also considered a popular science.

    At the end, Chi Yue shook her head sadly, a dignified Chinese doctor, and ran away on the way to cook.

    Today is also lively, and after a while, there is another news, this time it is Professor Dinah.

    Professor Dinah asked her to come to her office.

    Chiyue has no classes this morning, and it's nothing to go there. It's the information of Professor Dinah that makes her a little confused. She hasn't made any mistakes recently, and the mid-term exam has not started. Professor Dinah has no reason to look for her.