It was like giving her a loud slap in the face, preventing her from getting off the stage.

    Her eyes swept across Chi Yuexiu's little face, Mia looked cold, she suddenly raised her head and smiled at Chu Luan: "Okay, I will follow up on this matter, if there is any follow-up, I will inform you Report in time."

    Chu Luan didn't look at her again, turned away from her face, and said coldly, "No need."

    Mia forced a smile, looked at Chi Yue, and pretended to inadvertently joked, "Okay, yes. Now, Chi Yue, aren't you going to get engaged? Although you are going to quit the club, everyone has been in an alliance for so long, don't forget to send us invitations..."

    After that, Mia and Chu Xing and their group were about to Go, Chi Yue's face has completely gloomy.

    To say that Mia has repeatedly provoked her before, she can still be a clown who is too lazy to take care of it, but now Mia has told her all the private secrets that the original owner had told her because she trusted her too much, which is too villain!

    Chi Yue chuckled, imitating the tea smell of the lop-eared rabbit, lowered her head and covered her mouth, and whispered, "I'm sorry, Mia, I know you don't like me very much, but I can't help it. , Director Li insisted that I go to the school hospital to work, and I was very afraid of him. I thought you were so powerful that you would definitely be able to enter the school hospital, but I didn't expect you to be there. You wouldn't be really angry with me, would you?"

    Mia stared blankly at Chi Yue, who was aggrieved. She couldn't speak for a long time. After a long time of reaction, she was choked and breathless. .

    There was a chuckle next to him, and soon the man seemed to be unable to hold it in any longer. Alice covered her stomach and laughed, and Raphael also looked at Chi Yue with a half-smile. Mia blushed with anger, and the first This time I realized the helpless feeling when Chi Yue was ridiculed by her in public.

    "Chi Yue, you are going too far!" Mia choked a few times and stomped her feet.

    Chi Yue didn't show weakness, clicked her tongue, and said coldly: "Isn't there some school celebration competition? Do you want to compare?"

    Mia raised her head and tore her face, "Compete!"

    After that, Mia had no face. Stay here again, turn around and run away.

    Chu Xing didn't dare to say anything, and he didn't forget to nod to Chu Luan and Raphael before chasing Mia.

    Chi Yue looked at her calmly on the surface, but she was secretly wiping tears in her heart, "Wuwuwu, I'm good or bad! I'm actually a green tea bitch, my end will be miserable! My brother won't give birth to me. Get angry..."

    Chu Luan, who stood up, pulled out a somewhat awkward expression, although it couldn't even be seen as a smile, but it was still rare to see on his face that was cold and frosty all the year round.

    At least Alice and Raphael next to him stared at him as if they didn't know him.

    But soon, I don't know what I remembered, and Chu Luan's expression became lonely again.

    Alice pulled Chi Yue with a fuss and kept asking: "Chi Yue, Chi Yue, are you engaged? Really?

    " Zhong couldn't help himself. Hearing the words, he didn't raise his head and said, "Ah, it seems to be."

    "It seems to be? Who? Is it from the Galaxy Military Academy? It's not me and you that I don't know people at the Galaxy Military Academy! You say Come out, I'll help you see how others are doing." Alice said suddenly.