Unexpectedly, he just took a step, and Mia, who had been hiding in the back, suddenly jumped out.

    She looked at Chu Luan, coughed lightly, and said politely, "Major General Chu, this may be a misunderstanding, we didn't intend to have a dispute here. It's mainly this classmate Chi who violated the rules of the meeting first, but also right. Our president is very disrespectful, and she is now working in the school hospital. After my investigation, I found that the way that classmate Chi obtained the position is not smooth, and the qualifications have yet to be verified."

    After finishing one by one clearly, Mia said Open the student information on Zhinao and show it to Chu Luan, "You may not remember me, we met at the last Galaxy Military Academy President's meeting, I am the monitor of the second grade, first class of the medical department, ranking No. 9, Vice President of the Remote Planet Federation, I was the one who received you at the door at the time. So I think my considerations have some reference."

    Chu Luan glanced at her student's information, but there was no response. She said lightly, "Please consult the student for these matters. Is there anything else?"

    Mia's smile froze on her face, but Chu Luan didn't expect to see it. After her resume, the reaction was still so indifferent. She thought that Chu Luan was very angry because she bumped into a group of them bullying Chi Yue, out of the sense of justice of the soldiers, so she said that to Chu Xing.

    But it seems that it is not, or should not be the case at all.

    Her hands hanging on both sides slowly clenched into fists, her teeth creaked, and she looked angrily at Chi Yue who was resting.

    Why? With such a performance ranking at the bottom, Professor Dinah gives her a small stove every day, and a fool who can't learn anything, luck is always so good?

    First, because of the help of a remote planet, he was admitted to the Galaxy Military Academy from the extremely cold planet that doesn't shit. Then, because of his beautiful appearance, he easily got the attention of Chu Xing, who had been fishing for a long time, even ignoring her. The poor grades got her into the Remote Planet Federation.

    You must know that the Remote Planet Federation is the top 30 alliance of the Galaxy Military Academy!

    A good alliance is a good place to expand your network and improve your abilities.

    Any top-ranked alliance will limit the membership conditions, such as how many professional rankings are within, or limit the ranking of the honor list, and the popular alliances such as mecha, combat, and auxiliary categories are even more restrictive. The conditions are extremely harsh, and even actual combat experience is required.

    But these alliances can also make a person grow rapidly, master powerful related skills, and strengthen nobles and domain bosses. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is one step to the sky.

    But Chiyue, an idiot who can't learn anything, just got in there and always pestered her to play together. Mia's eyes were full of disdain. This kind of person has no value for her to make friends!

    The only good thing is that Chi Yue seems to be really stupid. She always seems to be lacking in roots. She is deliberately isolated and bullied by people from the whole federation.

    If you start fast, degrade Chi Yue, make her a big ugly, and Chu Xing has a good face, otherwise, Chu Xing would have been with her long ago!

    Now, I don't know where I can see from the evil way, cured Fries, infiltrated the school hospital, there is still a formal establishment, and she, a monitor who ranks in the top ten of her grade, can only be in the school hospital. Do work-study!