What all the fuss was about, but seeing Chi Yue's reaction so big, she still recalled: "I still remember what that rabbit looked like, it was a lop-eared rabbit with big pink ears, a fluffy rabbit face, and a small She looks cute, but she looks like a little hooligan and makes faces at me..." After speaking

    , Madam Chu bowed her head and saw that there was a little rabbit in the room at some point. He was standing on the ground staring up at her with wide eyes.

    Mrs. Chu replied smoothly: "Ah, by the way, isn't it? It looks exactly like this rabbit..."

    "Huh?" Mrs. Chu suddenly realized something, choked her words, widened her eyes, squatted down and said The lop-eared rabbit looked up.

    One person and one rabbit, you stare at me, and I stare at you.

    After staring at each other for a long time, Mrs. Chu murmured: "Wait... it's not the same, it's it!"

    In contrast, the lop-eared rabbit seemed much more straightforward, jumped up the rabbit's feet, and shouted. : "Yes, it's you! The person who grabbed the book with me at the time!"

    Madam Chu also raised her head in shock and looked at Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue: "..."

    She couldn't care to explain to Mrs. Chu, she lowered her head and frowned, staring at the Lop-eared Rabbit.

    What's wrong with the lop-eared rabbit.

    If I didn't look carefully, I thought it was robbed.

    Lop-eared rabbits have always been stinky. Every day before going out, they have to look in the mirror for a long time, take a small electric comb to take care of their rabbit hair for a long time, and spray a leavening agent to make their rabbit hair look more fluffy and cute. As the name says, it looks like a small face.

    It also has several small clothes, and I don't know where they came from. They are very complete, from full tie suits to sports sweater cropped pants, everything, and even matching baseball caps.

    It has two points of beauty in itself, and when it is dressed up like this, it is even more popular.

    Today, I'm going out with Xiaomei to watch "Bunny Loves Me Again", and I look even better. I wear a small iron-gray suit with a neckline and a chain. The rabbit hair on my head is also styled into a specific hairstyle, which is very trendy. , Sao is very packed.

    But now, the iron gray suits and the collar chains are all gone.

    The lop-eared rabbit was completely stripped, the rabbit fur was messy, and the little rabbit had two furs on its head. The water marks on the back looked like saliva. The whole rabbit looked sluggish and listless.

    Like being humiliated in the street.

    Mrs. Chu also noticed this, and said in surprise: "Ah, this, what's this..."

    Mrs. Chu held her identity and didn't say it, but Chi Yue had no scruples, rolled up her sleeves, and said angrily: "Why, still Someone so madly attacked a rabbit? Do you remember what he looked like? Let's go find him!"

    The lop-eared rabbit wanted to bury its head in the soil, but it couldn't lift it up. The whole rabbit threw itself on the sofa, and the rabbit's paws slapped the sofa, "Oh, don't ask! Your thoughts are really dirty. , I met an old friend from the past." It was hard for

    Chi Yue to imagine that Lop-eared Rabbit could say such elegant words as an old friend, and looking at Lop-eared Rabbit's expression, it was not as simple as meeting an old friend.