"Director Li, I'm sorry to bother you, I'm Chi Yue, do you remember, didn't I make a bet with you yesterday? Hello, are you still there?" Chi Yue greeted warmly.

    "..."

    From Director Li's side, there was a long silence, and after a long while, there was a voice that gritted his teeth and said, "Remember, I'll call the dean right away. "

    Okay, I'm already waiting in the school hospital. I have time to discuss the case together. Goodbye Director Li!"

    As Chi Yue said a string of words, the expression of the boy in front of him had changed from hehe listening to your sophistry to yo, This person is really a showman, and if he looks at me again, it won't be real panic.

    Finally, after receiving a call from his immediate superior, the boy returned to look at Chi Yue dully.

    "Xue, junior girl, the director asked me to take you to the sixty-sixth floor in the elevator."

    With the name of Director Li, everything went a lot smoother. Chi Yue followed the boy to the office of the vice president inside, and received countless curious eyes on the way.

    The procedures were done very quickly, and I don't know what Director Li said to the dean, and what the dean told the vice-principal. In short, the vice-principal looked at Chi Yue with complicated eyes, three-point fear, four-point fear. Curiosity, indignation, and grievance.

    A pie chart.

    "Which department are you good at?" The vice president, a young man with a bald head, looked at the registration form in front of him with some worry.

    "Orthopedics? Brain? Internal medicine..." Chi Yue shook her head and said     loudly

    : "I can do it, I'm going to the whole clinic!" With a click.     The thumb-thick pen in the vice president's hand snapped.     "The entire outpatient clinic has high requirements and is very tiring," the vice president squeezed out a gentle smile, "Should you consider other things?"     Chi Yue smiled slightly, "No, I know that my appearance is really not convincing. I promise to prove myself to you, after a week, if I can't make the grades, I'll go by myself." The     vice president was stunned, although he had already heard the president's descriptions, what a talented girl, what? The ancient goddess, what cures Director Li's pain...     But he still can't believe it. Seeing Chi Yue so confident at this moment, he can't say anything else, so he has to give her a work code.     "Considering that you are still in school, you don't need to clock in, but you have to work 28 hours a week, and you belong to the support category, and you are paid 75% of your salary. Normal vacation, one week probation period, and other two Two doctors share the same consultation room, what's the problem?"     Chi Yue thought about it, she was already taking good care of her under this condition, the only drawback was that she couldn't cook traditional Chinese medicine, so she had to find another place.     She nodded in response, and the vice president was relieved, and quickly sent the boy to send Chi Yue to the consultation room.

    There are many types of outpatient clinics, and basic requirements are to understand all diseases, so the standard is relatively high, on the eleventh floor.

    It's working time now. Seeing Chi Yue coming in, an old doctor with half-white hair and blue eyes in the clinic turned his head and pushed his glasses, "Have you made the number? Waiting for the pet housekeeper to call." The

    boy was busy holding a stack of After going through the formalities, he said to the old doctor, "Doctor Lothar, this is classmate Chi Yue, a second-year medical student. Today, he will officially come to our department to take up a post. The probation period is one week."

    "Inauguration?" Looking at Chi Yue, he suddenly understood something and waved his hand calmly, "Well, look at the arrangement."

    After speaking, Dr. Lothar stopped paying attention to Chi Yue.

    The boy helped Chi Yue clean up the diagnosis and treatment table and left. Chi Yueben wanted to give him a coupon for a free medical visit, but he always felt unlucky, as if he was cursing others, so he had to give up.

    This clinic is relatively large, with a total of three diagnosis and treatment tables.

    The one you can see as soon as you enter the door is the old Dr. Lothar, and there is another one at the back. No one is there, and it seems to have gone out.

    The table that was squeezed into the corner, blocked by various instruments and green plants, and the table that could not be found without looking carefully after entering, belonged to Chi Yue.

    After moving the instruments and green plants a little so that her diagnosis and treatment table could be exposed, Chi Yue arranged the diagnosis and treatment table according to her habits in Bluestar.

    Just sitting behind the table, she turned around and found that the lop-eared rabbit was gone, she hurriedly looked around.

    Finally, I found the lop-eared rabbit from the exclusive pet housekeeper in the clinic.

    Chi Yue went over to take a look, and immediately covered her eyes with a snap, unable to bear to look directly.

    I saw the lop-eared rabbit standing by the door solemnly, with one rabbit paw on the door frame, one rabbit paw on his waist, a rose from somewhere in his mouth, his expression blurred, the classic blue star tyrant. The bossy posture of scratching his head in the TV series.

    On the opposite side of the Lop-eared Rabbit, stood a shy and shy man in a small white coat...

    Little female rabbit.

    At that moment, the idea of ​​the lop-eared rabbit appeared again in Chi Yue's mind: hehe, woman, I don't believe this rabbit can't take you down!

    "..."

    Maybe because of being infected by the lop-eared rabbit, Chi Yue's first reaction was that the lop-eared rabbit not only likes black sexy little female rabbits, but also professional mature female rabbits, and she also likes white lab coat uniforms. ...

    The author has something to say: The

    school hospital map is open!

    When this chapter was uploaded to the manuscript box, I swiped it at random, and suddenly found that "the director asked me to take you upstairs" was marked as "the master asked me to take you upstairs"...

    Good guy, the sand sculpture cool text suddenly changed Became the lop-eared rabbit's favorite 18+ literature... (dog head holding a rose)