"Thank you, Director Li! Director Li, you really deserve to be at the Fleet Planet Hospital. You are open-minded, and I don't think the score shows anything!" Chi Yue said with surprise: "Thank you for trusting me so much! Watch from the side, you can ask me if you have any questions!"     Dr. Li choked, his face was red and white, his lips were trembling and he couldn't open his mouth for a long time. Yuedao: "Taijun, is there a possibility that this old man is mocking you?"     Chi Yue smiled, "How could it be, I believe Director Li, Director Li also encouraged me that the score can't explain the problem!"     Director Li After being robbed, he couldn't get up and down for a while, so he had to keep his mouth shut and made up his mind not to help Chi Yue, but he wanted to see what medical skills Chi Yue could produce that he had never seen before!     After getting Director Li, Mia next to her also turned black. Seeing that Director Li was not good at apprenticeship, she was a classmate who was in the same class as Chi Yue, and she was not qualified to talk about Chi Yue, so she had to wait and watch Chi Yue's joke.     She doesn't believe that Chi Yue can really cure Flis, can't she have brain replacement surgery without seeing Director Li? Chi Yue ranks first in grades every time. If she can be better than Director Li, what else can she do? study!     Mia snorted, and Raphael next to her turned her head and glanced at her. There was no expression on her beautiful face. Mia noticed Raphael's gaze, and a faint smile appeared on her face.     She said how Chi Yue was rushing to make a fool of herself today, it turned out that she didn't know when to catch up with Raphael.     Eighty percent of the time, Raphael was called to see her in the limelight. It’s just a matter of poor study. She still uses men to climb up all day long. It’s really a shame for their Remote Planet Student Union, and she deserves to be expelled from the union!     Chi Yue didn't pay attention to this at all, she motioned the Lop Rabbit to pick up the one-meter-long chainsaw that was put aside, and then smiled at Director Li.     Director Li was stunned for a moment, secretly proud in his heart, concealing that Chi Yue is not too stupid, knowing to ask him for help, it seems that he is really good at brain replacement surgery, but he is just a student...

    "Director Li just now, did you mean to cure Frith within 20 minutes?" Chi Yue smiled and shook her finger, "Can we make a bet?"

    Director Li asked suspiciously, "What bet?"

    "I want to come . I work part-time in the school hospital, if I don’t do any surgery within ten minutes, I can make Follis fall asleep peacefully and stop insomnia, how about you help me recommend it?” Chi Yue said to herself.

    Director Li laughed out loud, "Ten minutes? Are you going to knock him out? The young man's tone is quite loud, so I should go!"

    Chi Yue stopped talking nonsense, grabbed Freeis, who was trying to escape, and turned his head. Give the lop-eared rabbit a look.

    The lop-eared rabbit immediately understood, and turned on the big chainsaw with a cluck. In an instant, the sound of humming operation spread throughout the entire ward, and the sharp sawtooth also reflected the cold light. in front of Felicity.

    Although it was just a cute and cute little lop-eared rabbit, it was inexplicably suitable for the lop-eared rabbit to do this. The cool and arrogant gangster's aura shocked Follis on the spot.     Chi Yue pointed to the chainsaw and asked, "Do you know what this is for? It was originally performed for you. Do you know what brain replacement surgery is? I heard that your grades are good, so you should Don't you need me to explain?"     Forlis looked at the swaying chainsaw in front of him, and the lop-eared rabbit raised it in front of him to threaten him, Chi Yue said slowly: "There is a set of ancestral remedies in my family to treat you. It's a kind of disease, it's painless and effective, do you want to try it?"     Flies looked at the vicious lop-eared rabbit, and then at Chi Yue, who was smiling like a spring breeze, nodded resignedly, with tears of unyielding flashing in his eyes. Light.     - - -     Chi Yue no longer hesitated, she directly took out the silver needle and let Freeris lie flat. Freeris was a little terrified when she saw the silver needle, but because of the lop-eared rabbit who was staring at him, she didn't dare to make a sound. , a pair of righteousness who died heroically closed his eyes.     "Don't be nervous," Chi Yue smiled and stretched out her hand to put her hand on Follis' pulse. After closing her eyes to investigate carefully, she said gently, "Three needles will work."