The next second, the expected landing sound did not sound, and several people slowly opened their eyes and looked out.

    The scene in front of them made them all widen their eyes in shock.

    I saw that Chi Yue was pressing Evan's arm, and one knee was on Evan's body. Evan's tall body was pressed to the floor by the girl, and Chi Yue looked calm, without any panic and difficulty, it seemed This is a very common thing in general.

    The contrast was too strong, the slender and beautiful black-haired girl looked at the man under her like an ancient witch.

    A few classmates opened their mouths so wide that they could stuff the lop-eared rabbit's head into it.

    The lop-eared rabbit that was flung out also stared at Chi Yue with round rabbit eyes. After a long time, she stretched out a trembling rabbit claw, "Aifei, save, save!"

    Chi Yue ignored it. It, after confirming that Evan couldn't move, slowly released him, then squatted down and looked Evan's eyes straight and said sincerely: "Sorry, Evan, I was just joking, I never cursed you for being sick or anything, no matter what. Believe it or not, Frith's illness didn't come after laughing at me, but was caused by time. I'm not a goddess, those fairy tales... are all fake."     Lop-eared rabbit heard the words and looked at Chi Yue was stunned for a moment, her big ears drooped down, she walked over and patted Evan, "Children read more books and less newspapers, what a goddess, I'm still a jade rabbit!"     Evan calmed down and thought about it What he has done these days is also a little embarrassing to Chi Yue. Seeing Chi Yue's sincere apology, he patted his head embarrassedly, "I was also at fault, I shouldn't have laughed at you before, in fact, you are very strong and very strong. Awesome."     Chi Yue smiled, Evan retracted his arms and wanted to get up from the ground, but found that his legs couldn't move, he tried to get up with the strength of feeding, but to no avail.     Chi Yue patted him on a spot while he was not paying attention, and Evan stood up from the ground easily.     Evan looked at Chi Yue with some suspicion, but Chi Yue looked at him calmly, not pretending at all, Evan scratched his head, but he just felt better after Chi Yue patted him, could it be him again After thinking more, Evan secretly glanced at Chi Yue, but he still felt that Chi Yue was not ordinary.     Chi Yue didn't seem to see Evan's entanglement, and calmly turned around and raised her head with the lop-eared rabbit in between, but she was stunned in place after seeing the man in the distance.     "Hello," Raphael's red hair was particularly dazzling in the sun, he waved at Chi Yue with a smile, "remember me?"     "Mr. Raphael," Chi Yue smiled, "what a coincidence."     "Actually, it's not a coincidence," Raphael raised his lips and smiled beautifully, "I came to visit Follis on a special trip. I wanted to help you just now, but... It seems that I don't need me, you are very good."

    Chi Yue felt that he probably saw that he had taped Evan's acupuncture points, but it was hard to say, so he had to look in the direction of the door and changed the topic: "Is this the director of the fleet hospital?"

    Maybe it was the beautiful girl Dan The picture of a tall and strong man with hands in uniform is too impactful, and the attitudes of several classmates have turned a hundred and eighty turns.

    "Yes, yes, it's Director Li."

    "It's him, and Director Li is a famous brain expert in the Milky Way galaxy."

    After speaking, the students' eyes were still swept over Raphael, even the old-fashioned serious Mia couldn't help but be moved, looking at Raphael full of admiration and admiration.

    Chi Yue felt that for Mia, Raphael's face was part of it. The most important thing was that Raphael was No.5 on the Galaxy Military Academy Honor Roll and No.1 in the auxiliary department.     Director Li, who came over, was a middle-aged bald uncle. He was very trusted by the patient at first sight. When he saw Raphael, he even screamed and came over to say hello. He also said that his daughter was a loyal fan of Raphael. Raphael signed.     Raphael is very natural to deal with such a thing. In a few words, he coaxed Director Li, who came all the way over, into a smile. Chi Yue took the opportunity to ask Director Li to go in and study, but Director Li agreed.     Chi Yue thanked Raphael quite a bit, and wanted to ask Raphael a few more thoughts on Follis, but Raphael suddenly approached her, her blue eyes flickered, and she whispered, "I'll be here in a while. "     After that, Raphael went to the side, Chi Yue was hit by the magnified face, and nodded blankly for a while, and was given a rabbit claw by the lop-eared rabbit who hated it.     "Woman, can you be a little bit angry, the top idol is my husband's branch line. You have to show that you don't care about him and look down on him, so that he can make him feel that this woman is so special! And fall in love with you!"     Chi Yue Glancing at it, he followed into the consultation room.     "How," Raphael scratched the chin of the white puppet in front of him, "do you see anything?"