The next second, with the curly-haired boy as the center, people within a radius of one meter burst into earth-shattering laughter at the same time.

    "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha     ha

    !     "You..." Evan's Yuanyuan face flushed red with anger, panting heavily, with a tendency to faint.     Chi Yue was afraid that he would be really angry. After all, she saw Evan's face as a person who was emotionally fluctuated and a little sensitive.     Suddenly, a white light flashed in Chi Yue's ear, and with a squeak, the loud laughter of the curly-haired boy came to an abrupt end.

    The lop-eared rabbit slapped the curly-haired boy with a big-eared scraper again, a cute little rabbit paw pressed against the boy's mouth, and the other pestle hit the wall next to it, threateningly: "Man, You are playing with fire! You can't bear the price!"

    Chi Yue: "..." The

    boy looked at the rabbit face in horror, his upper and lower lips trembling and he couldn't speak. The aura of this rogue bully was shocked, and I had never seen such a social lop-eared rabbit.

    The lop-eared rabbit retracted the little rabbit's paw and blew it in disgust, the boy's face turned green.

    Chi Yue patted the table, "Mung bean, licorice, honey, cook with 125g of water in a small pot, once every 4 hours, take 2-4 doses in a row, keep it quiet and dark."

    "What are you talking about?" The girl with thick glasses gave her a bad look.

    Chi Yue smiled slightly, "This is my basic prescription for curing Evan's strychnine poisoning. If you don't believe it, you can find out what's wrong with my prescription. You are welcome to come and argue with me." The

    surroundings were quiet for a moment, and then a few Everyone stopped talking and turned around silently.

    Chi Yue thought they had taken it, until she raised her head and met a pair of angry eyes, a little old man with brown eyes was standing in front of her with fire-breathing eyes and staring at her.

    Chi Yue was stunned for a moment, and the lop-eared rabbit tutted, "You orthopedics teachers, with all due respect, it's not that I disrespect the teacher, this old man is nervous."

    Sure enough, the old man made more noise than Chi Yue slapped the table just now . With a loud voice, "Student Chi Yue, the preparation bell has rang. You and your pet housekeeper are still disrupting the classroom order and disturbing other students' study. If you don't want to study, please leave the classroom!"

    Chi Yue's anger also rose. But she still stood up and apologized to the teacher. When she was about to explain to the teacher, she was interrupted by the old man.

    The old man did not compromise at all, and said coldly: "Please leave the classroom and don't delay other students' time. Also, please refrain from publicizing your ridiculous prescriptions in public in the future. I hope you will reflect on whether it is because of you. His brain was poisoned by these stupid fairy tales, and he was always last in the exam!" The

    Lop Rabbit immediately quit, staring at the old man in shock, and Chi Yue quickly licked the back of its neck.

    She stood in the middle of the classroom and said every word: "I won't come to your class in the future." "I can't ask for it

    ." The old man seemed to be very resentful to her.

    "I admire your medical attainments and hope to learn from you what I don't understand, so I respect you. But as a professor, you don't respect my prescriptions, my medical skills, and my proven prescriptions. I'm publicly insulted, I don't know the truth and deprive me of my right to class, I'm sorry, I don't think I have anything to learn from you." The

    old man stared at him coldly, with a arrogant look that didn't have the same knowledge as you.

    The thick-lens girl next to her made a soft cut and rolled her eyes at Chi Yue. Chi Yue glanced at her lightly and walked out of the classroom step by step.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit lay on her head and sighed, "Forget it, this rabbit is impulsive today."

    Chi Yue was amused at once, and pinched its claws, "Thank you, Mr. Rabbit for covering me."

    Lop-eared Rabbit He complained: "This rabbit is regretful. Why don't you give that bastard a few ear scratches? It's not relieved at all     .

    "

, Chi Yue herself felt a chill, and she blamed Mr. Ba's quotations that the Lop-eared Rabbit popped up from time to time, forcibly brainwashing her.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit smiled very proudly, and even covered his mouth with his rabbit paw, trying to pretend he didn't care, "Cough, this rabbit has always been low-key, so there's no need to praise him like this."

    The dean of their medical department is Professor Dinah. Chi Yue is walking down the campus and intends to go to Professor Dinah to explain that she has prepared for the worst, she will drop out of school if it is a big deal, and go to various planets to practice medicine to make money. Open a small clinic early.

    Open the Xinglin APP, Chiyue intends to see how many gold coins she earned yesterday.

    Clicking in and taking a look, Chi Yue was stunned, the healing degree was 5 gold coins, and the prestige degree was a full 10 gold coins!

    Chi Yue is a little strange. Yesterday, it was obvious that only Raphael's fan was treated by himself. After two prescriptions, it's not surprising that he was cured, but isn't his prestige too high?

    Before she could think about it, the Lop Rabbit suddenly smiled gloatingly, "Hahaha that's so fun!"

    "What's wrong?" Chi Yue followed its gaze and turned to look.

    I saw that a few classmates in the classroom just now ran down in a hurry, looking carefully, there was a person behind them, and the little raccoon campus police patrolling hurriedly greeted them.

    The author has something to say:

    Lop-eared rabbit: This rabbit is so big, no one dares to talk to this rabbit like this! You are playing with fire! Thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi, don’t bully young rabbits and be poor!

    "Cough, what, aunties, for the sake of my begging you, give me some favorites and leave a comment~ Let my aunts eat the 82-year-old carrots that I have collected!"

    Lop-eared rabbit pinched He pinched his ears and said pitifully in his throat.