She skillfully used the small pot found by the housekeeper to add 60g of water to decoct, and directly administered a large dose. Without waiting for Evan to respond, she opened his tightly closed mouth and forcibly poured it down. Mrs. Evan was so frightened that she almost fainted.

    "What is that? Oh my God," Mrs. Evan shuddered as she watched Chi Yue's movements on the screen, "what are you kidding? Mung beans can still cure diseases, we must be crazy!"

    Old Evan tried his best to appease his dissatisfied wife, but he was also worried.

    On the light screen, after the medicinal soup was eaten, Evan had another convulsion, clutching his stomach as if in pain.

    Mrs. Evan finally couldn't help breaking her husband's hand and ran towards Little Evan's ward. At this time, on the light screen, Evan's sluggish eyes suddenly blinked, regaining clarity. Mrs. Wen froze in place for a while, and leaned closer to the light screen to take a good look.

    The cruel picture they imagined did not happen, Evan's closed jaw slowly opened, and he spat out a few mouthfuls.

    "God, Evan can speak," Mrs. Evan exclaimed, "Is this okay?"

    Of course not, Chi Yue told Evan to lie down, although Evan was not very toxic and he was treated in time, but Follow-up diagnosis and treatment are still needed. A large amount of honey, licorice and mung bean soup is poured in, which relieves most of the toxicity and saves life. However, it is necessary to continue to take decoctions to eradicate the toxicity.

    Evan's face improved a little, but he was still very pale. Chi Yue took the remaining mung beans, licorice, etc., and instructed the servants to cook the licorice and mung beans with 125g of water in a small pot, once every 4 hours, for 2- 4 doses.

    Chi Yue commanded calmly, and Professor Dina, who had never been involved, went out to explain the situation to old Evan. After learning that her younger son was not in danger of life, Mrs. Evan was completely relieved.

    Thinking of her rudeness just now, Mrs. Evan's face became hot, and she hurriedly asked Professor Dinah how to make up for it.

    So when Chi Yue came out of the room, she saw three boxes of nutritional supplements neatly placed in front of her, with flavors marked on the outside, "Peach", "Pomelo", "Chocolate"...

    Mrs. Evan's face was flushed . , the big brown eyes are full of guilt, "Miss Chi, I apologize for my previous offense, I heard Professor Dinah say that you are from an extremely cold planet, the medical department has a lot of expenses, these are three boxes of advanced nutrients, all of you young The taste that girls like, I hope you can accept it."

    Chi Yue was startled, and quickly shied away, joking, a bottle of advanced nutritional supplements is 100 star coins, and now three boxes are sent directly, this is 3600 star coins, doctor, how can you accept it Red envelopes, ah no, nutritional supplements.

    But old Evan and Mrs. Evan were very determined, and even became a little nervous. Chi Yue also knew that they were afraid that they would not accept it. Regardless of Evan's condition, this is also the psychology of the patient's family who always want to send some gifts.

    In order to reassure them, Chi Yue had to respond first, but in her heart she planned to find an opportunity to return it to Evan.

    Mr. Evan is also very grateful. After all, even the experts of the medical planet are helpless, but this girl who is less than her shoulders solved it with great ease, not even ten minutes.

    As far as they were talking, Evan's round face was already bloody.

    In addition, everyone has heard of that myth and legend. Old Evan and Mrs. Evan are very excited. .