Chi Yue looked at it and knew that the toxicity was not very high, it was only slightly poisoned, but strychnine was a highly poisonous substance.

    She put her hand on Evan's pulse to probe, then opened Evan's closed teeth, thought for a while, and asked in a soft voice: "Evan is probably around seven o'clock in the evening, licking or tasting a little. A mouthful of horse money, right?"

    Old Evan followed behind her, looking at this petite and beautiful black-haired girl's flowing movements in surprise, hearing this, he nodded hurriedly, "Yes, it's seven o'clock, Evan He thought it was absurd that someone in the class said that this fruit was edible, so he picked one and tasted it, and after a while, he became dizzy and breathless, and we were immediately sent to the hospital."

    Chi Yue shook her head wordlessly for a while.

    The lop-eared rabbit muttered in her ear: "This big fool!"

    Evan twitched again, and his face showed a similar expression of a wry smile. , but was stopped by Chi Yue.

    Old Evan watched in amazement as Chi Yue stopped his hand, and the slender and fair arm was pressed against his place, which made him relieved.

    "This is the convulsion caused by poisoning, Mr. Evan, please block all the light in the room, and let your family go out to wait, Evan needs a dark and quiet environment, and please prepare me some honey first , Mung bean."

    Chi Yue said, and turned on her brain again. Mung bean and honey are fine, but detoxification of licorice is not convenient. It happened that in Xinglin app, licorice needed three gold coins to unlock, she used it to unlock licorice, When I exit, I see "in progress" displayed in the task bar, and I don't care.

    Seeing the girl's determined and calm expression, Old Evan did so subconsciously, and asked his pet housekeeper to bring a lot of shading cloths to cover them, and then sent someone out to buy them - the galaxy all drink nutrients, and many things are not always available, such as mung beans , honey, you have to buy it now.

    Mrs. Evan, who had been following behind without a word, suddenly came over, stopped her husband, and shook her head vigorously, "Sorry, miss, I can't trust you so rashly, you are too young, this is not a doll game, please come back."

    Dai Professor Na anxiously looked at Evan lying on the bed. Old Evan also grabbed his wife's arm in embarrassment, but Mrs. Evan still firmly refused Chi Yue's diagnosis and treatment.

    Chi Yue didn't feel offended at all. As the saying goes, she has no hair on her mouth and is insecure. When she practiced medicine in Lanxing, she was too young, and she was a traditional Chinese medicine doctor who became more and more popular with age. Patients would rather line up with the bald old doctor than come to see her directly.

    Evan on the bed seemed to be stimulated by their quarrel, there was brief panic and convulsions, it was very painful to curl up into a ball, Chi Yue immediately made a stop action, "Those who are poisoned by stryker, light and sound will stimulate them Let's go out, everyone."

    Mr. Evan no longer hesitated, and took his wife by the shoulders and took his wife out of the house, but Professor Dinah stayed behind to fight.

    Soon, the room was dark and silent, and Evan, who had always been prone to irritability and panic, slowly became quiet and lay on the bed no longer struggling.

    Seeing this, Mrs. Evan's heart dropped by half.

    Honey and mung beans were delivered, and Chi Yue took out the unlocked licorice from her pocket—the medicinal herbs appeared directly in her pocket after they were unlocked, which was really cool technology.