The big skeleton skeleton was surrounded by black mist, looking extremely terrifying.

Mo Gun Gun shivered, in addition to the panic in his wet eyes, there was also a little curiosity that the big monster was leaning against.

What is this? The two red-stained black skeletons looked mottled with rust.

Bare, ugly.

Mo Gungun let out a tender sneeze while slightly wiggling his wet little nose.

Super bad smell.

Big Skeleton: "Arrogant stuff! You give me death!" As

he said that, he began to condense his ultimate move. Skeleton's ultimate 'reading' didn't take long, but for Lu Xiaoqi, these two or three The 'reading article' of the second neutral is looking for death.

Lu Xiaoqi didn't give the big skeleton a chance to complete the ultimate move at all. The two tails went down, the smaller skeleton broke open in the middle, the big skeleton's head was cut into two halves, and in the dark eye sockets, green light flickered twice. disappear under.

Big Skeleton couldn't believe it before he died: "You, you, you..."

Although there is no flesh and blood, it definitely belongs to the kind that can't rest in peace.

Mo Gun Gun was stunned.

Solution, solved? These two monsters are super scary to him. But the big monster was easily resolved.

The smaller monsters shattered into two halves, but didn't die.

It looked at the partner who had extinguished the fire, screaming in horror, and the sharp sound pierced the eardrums.

Even Lu Xiaoqi felt unwell for a while, but Mo Gun Gun bore the brunt of it. With a buzzing sound in his head, it seemed like a severe pain had exploded inside.

Then, he groaned and didn't know anything.

When he woke up again, he was on a red nest.

The nose gently sniffed, Mo Gun Gun's eyes lit up, it was that super delicious fruit!

Then, he suddenly froze and remembered.

He, they met something ugly and smelly, and was killed by the big monster involuntarily.

After that?

Mo Gun Gun shook his ears in a daze, his round ears flapped up and down like two pocket-sized shop fans.

Little paws scratched his face, Panda Tuan'er's chubby buttocks arched, and subconsciously picked up the apple.

Is there anything wrong with the big monster?

Will the big monster be eaten? The two monsters finally...

After thinking about it, Mo Gun Gun couldn't sit still, and turned around with the apple in his arms.

Holding an apple about the size of his body, Panda Tuan'er looks very cute when he is aggrieved and frightened.

Lu Xiaoqi, who had just cleaned the skeleton, couldn't help but laugh. Throwing the two incomplete skeletons on the ground, Lu Xiaoqi sat down calmly, and put the two cleaned fishes on the tree stick Wei and set them on fire.

When Mo Gun Gun saw the big monster, he was full of surprises, and he found the backbone in an instant. He didn't want the apple, he just stood up and fluttered at him. Rolling down from the red nest, ignoring the blown-off hair, he slapped the little Neiba and ran towards the big monster.