"Um yeah" Faruko said, putting her shirt down. "Everything's fine"

"Are you sure-"

"Positive" Faruko quickly answered, turning away from Deku, walking away. "Don't worry about it alright I'm fine"

"W-wait" Deku said, but Faruko ignored. Deku sighed, even trying to ask, she always tries to dismiss herself too soon, avoiding questions like Deku.

Oh Faruko,
Deku thought.
You can't always run away from your problems forever..

...

As time gone by, Faruko's change in behavior caught Aizawa's attention, noticing her consistency falling behind in class, so of course, it's not just Deku who was aware of this.

"Hmm.." Aizawa wondered, as the bell rings for class to dismiss. "Wait a minute Faruko"

"Huh?" Faruko stopped herself from leaving the class as everyone else walks out.

"Stay" Aizawa said. "I must speak to you in private"

"Oh, uhh okay" Faruko said with a shrug of her shoulders, wondering what her teacher wants to talk about.

Oh man, I hope it's not about my uniform. Faruko thought, nervous.
Or that note from day one!

As Aizawa pulled her aside, Faruko sat near the front, adjusting his chair to face Faruko to talk about the matter of her performance in class.

Hmm..
Aizawa thought before speaking, noticing something else about her, how tired she looked.

"So Faruko" Aizawa said, looking through her assignments in his hands. "You've been lacking and falling behind in my class. What's going on?"

"Um, I don't know" Faruko said, looking away as she tucked her wings in more.

"Don't try to hide it. I seen the way you changed. Things like this don't just randomly happen without a cause, take it from someone who's been teaching here for years. Whatever it is it's best to get it off your shoulders. This is a safe place afterall" Aizawa puts a hand on her shoulder, making her lift her eyes back at him.

"I can see the bags under your eyes as evidence that you haven't been getting enough sleep Faruko. That means something has been on your mind that you're not telling anyone about" Aizawa said. "Whatever it is, you can tell me"

"Um, okay.. well uhh, I have been feeling uneasy I guess, pretty sick actually" Faruko said, now beginning to feel worried at what she was saying. "Un, I think I might be coming down with something. I'm worried about what's gonna happen in the future if I don't..." Faruko trails off.

"If you don't what?" Aizawa asked, causing Faruko to shake her head at that.

"Ugh, never mind. I think I'm gonna go now" Faruko said with a sigh. "I don't wanna talk about it"

"Wait, sit down" Aizawa said, trying to stop her from walking out.

"No, I told you I don't wanna talk about it okay?" Faruko said, refusing to sit back down. "I'm fine alright. I'm just.. I'll do better. I-I'll catch up soon you'll see" Faruko said, quickly dismissing herself as Aizawa sighed at that.

If she keeps doing this to herself, she'll go into a fit of emotions.
Aizawa thought, hoping Faruko will learn to open up a bit more of what's going on with herself.
Hopefully whatever she's dealing with won't make her go crazy

I think I'm going crazy!
Faruko thought, face palming at what she just shared with Aizawa.
Grrr, worried about the future? Ugh!
Stupid me, I shouldn't have said that out loud!

Faruko then pinches her forehead, wishing she have never said a word to Aizawa.

It's okay, everything's fine, everything's fine. I just need to forget about.. whatever the heck I'm feelin, or else I'll only appear weak again. No matter what, I gotta stay strong!
Faruko thought, her hands beginning to tremble in the growing fear creeping up inside her.

Stay strong.

Stay strong.

It'll go away.

It'll go away...

"Oof!" Said Faruko, who accidentally bumped into someone, interrupting her thoughts.

"Woops! Apologies, I didn't see you there"

"Oh, it's alright" Faruko said, looking up to none other than Iida. "Oh, it's you"

"Thee one and only class representative" Iida said, fixing his glasses. "Wait a minute, what are you doing here alone in these halls?"

"I'd tell you why but I'm not in the mood. See ya.." Faruko walks past him with a sigh.

"Erm, see ya.." Iida uttered, watching Faruko walk away, noticing her wings looking a bit more down than usual.

Is she alright?
Iida thought, not sure if they've always looked like that.

Well, I must worry about that later, afterall I can't keep Mr.Aizawa waiting
Iida thought, continuing to walk his way towards the classroom.

I wonder what he needs to speak to me about, and why exactly he called me for if I'm not in trouble with anything..

***