𝓨OU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME.

{ 046. }

••••

GWEN POV;
𝓘t was a rainy night outside. Finney, Y/N, and I all hanging out and spending time together in my room.

We've been all sticking together, being there for each other. Especially with everything that's going on, right now.

Y/N was helping Finn out with his History homework!

Finn wasn't really that great when it came to that subject. But, Y/N is!

A little too good, though. As good as our Y/N is.

They really seemed to have a lot of similarities. She seems just like my sister, that sometimes I really think it is her.

"Thanks for helping out, Y/N." Finn say's, putting his packet away.

"No problem, Finney-boy." Y/N grins, crossing her legs.

Raising my brow, I look at Finn. Finn looked at me, as well with a strange look.

"So, Finn. It was so cool what you did at School, yesterday! You really screwed that jerk up. Y/N would've been so proud of you." I grin.

"Oh, yeah. She would've, for sure. Never take shi-"

"From anybody." Y/N finishes.

Raising my brow, I look at Y/N.

"Woah, how'd you know that quote? That was something that was only between us and our sister N/N." I say, concerned.

"Hm? O-oh! No, sorry. That was just something that I've heard of before, so I just said that. I didn't know that was a quote you guy's would say. Cool." Y/N say's, smiling awkwardly.

"Ohh, okay okay. That makes sense." I reply, shrugging slightly.

"I should start heading home, now. Don't wanna get home too late, y'know?" Y/N say's, getting up.

"Oh! Ya, right. Want my dad to drive you back? It's raining pretty hard." Finn say's, worried.

"NO! No....no, it's okay. I have an umbrella in my backpack, so it's fine." Y/N reassures, laughing nervously.

"Uh- okay. Alright, we'll walk you out." Nodding, we walk Y/N out the door. Waving, and saying our goodbyes.

"She's acting quite strange, today." I say. Finn, closing the door with a nod.

"Yaa. Let's not think too much into it, though. It's probably nothing." Finn shakes off, putting his hands in his pajama pants.

"I guess you're right. Uhm, Finn?"

"What's up?"

"I had another dream about Y/N. It seemed so....real. I still believe she's out there-"

"You wanna go searching outside for Y/N again, right now. Don't you?" Finn say's, reading my expression. I nod slowly.

"Y-ya. Right now. But, dad-"