PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Aaliyah Bakhash was adopted.

She knew that she had been, since she remembered her biological parents because she was given up when she was eight years old.

She had been born in Pakistan, since her biological father was from there, whereas her biological mother was from Dubai.

Her adopted mother, Habiba Jawahir was from Egypt, and had adopted the young girl since she was unable to have children of her own.

She was determined to raise her daughter with the best possible life, and would never hide anything about her adoption from her.

Aaliyah had always been a fan of motorsport, and she assumed that it was because she could remember her biological father watching a race on their television, but she wasn't sure.

She loved the cars, the sounds that the cars made, the tracks and the Grand Prix's, the intricate mechanics of the cars, and some of the drivers.

She originally had a crush on Arthur Leclerc, since she found him to be incredibly gorgeous, as she had said to her mother, who would often just laugh.

But as her mother took her to a race of Formula Three, she found that she had a new crush forming.

Ollie Bearman.

Ollie Bearman was very surprised to hear that a woman and her daughter had paid a lot of money for a meet and greet with multiple drivers, including himself.

And he was even more surprised to find that the girl was everything that he was looking for in a woman.

He fell in love with her so much, he wanted to marry her.