"W-What are you doing?" Cale asks in as softly as possible and a little red flush comes out from his cheeks to his ears.

Cale doesn't know that and is a little uncomfortable but RokSoo can see it

'It is cold today even though it's sunny' He put his hand on Cale's forehead and he was right. He has a fever now.

"Young master, do you not know you have a fever?"

'??Is he?' RokSoo seeing Cale's confusion makes his stomach upside down and clicks his tongue that makes Cale flinch a bit but didn't notice it.

'I should've stopped Choi Han' RokSoo thought to himself but what is done is done. He looks at Cale's abdomen and wants to check the wound.

"Can I go to your room, Young master?" Cale pales at his statement. Cale doesn't want anyone in his room, because he is scared that someone will take away his precious belongings from his mother and that person.

"It's a no then huh" RokSoo looks around to see any benches around the garden, there was one hidden. It was surrounded by bushes and he's glad that no one can see them.

"Let's sit there then" He walks as he held Cale, carefully not to touch the abdomen.

"..." Cale is still silent. He doesn't know what RokSoo was doing. Is it pity? Ordered? Or something else?

But then again he feels… a bit warm? And the coughs stopped suddenly… It's a weird experience for him.

The word "Peaceful" was no longer with him since his mother died and that person was gone from his so called dreams. Why now?

Cale returns back to reality when they reach the bench. RokSoo lays Cale carefully and pulls out his medical kit from his coat.

He looks at Cale again. He's relieved that Cale wore loose clothes right now, he doesn't want to destroy his clothes.

"Can I see your wound Young master?" RokSoo asks, he doesn't want to force Cale if he's uncomfortable.

Cale hesitates a bit but he nods and lets him see the wound by pulling up his shirt.

RokSoo frowns because it was clumsily done and can be infected if he doesn't treat it now.

"Please stay still okay? You can grab my shoulder if it hurts"

"...okay" RokSoo smiles and does his thing to treat Cale's wound.

When RokSoo carefully damp the wound, Cale was shaking and clenching his fists.

'I just said to him to grab my shoulder if it hurts' RokSoo thought and stopped the treatment.

"Cale" He calls him and gently grabs his clenching hand. Cale looks at him panting while fighting the pain. He should've been used to this now.

RokSoo lays Cale's hand onto his shoulder and pat it.

"Did I just say to grab my shoulder if it hurts?" He said to him gently and Cale slowly nodded.

Even though Cale is silent and just cooperating with him. He knows he's gonna say sorry for hurting him and RokSoo really doesn't want that.

"It's fine Cale, your hand is not gonna hurt my shoulder" Cale was beginning to tear up but he didn't let it happen and hid it well. The affection is getting him.

"I'll proceed now okay?" Cale nods and RokSoo continues the treatment.

Cale was really hanging in there, he grips RokSoo shoulders as he shakes in pain. RokSoo immediately get the treatment done faster but still treats the wound properly.