Jungkook knows one thing that tomorrow is going to be a big day for the little boy as his heat is approaching that's why kitty shifted back to his cat form due to the cramps he is having.

Kitty whine again as another wave of heat cramp hit him.

"Oh my boy come to daddy your cute tummy is hurting right come to daddy will kiss your pain away". Jungkook slowly yet gently started rubbing his stomach to ease his pain it's been 2 years together and soon after few days kitty gonna turn 18 . Jungkook had plan many things for him .

The Mafia boss can't wait to marry the boy and have cute little kittens  baby's running around his  house he was just to excited .

Jungkook keep the kitty on his chest as the kitty snuggles more and more on his chest sicking comfort as he need it. Jungkook felt guilt as he wasn't with the poor boy when he was having those hurtful cramps . To endure the pain well he shifted to his cat form and it hurt jungkook to see his little baby whimpering in sleep because of him.

Kitty opens his eyes a little. Jungkook smiles a little when the cute little kitty made grabby hands to jungkook to stand up and pick him and walk back forth . In those two years it was there routine to do such whenever the boy was distressed he could seek comfort in jungkook's arms.

Jungkook pick the kitty in his arms as he started walking back and forth in his room while kitty all snuggled up in his neck sniffling him. And whimpering . The Mafia boss patting his head then back and bum.

"Is my boy having pain hm!! Are you hungry love want daddy to cook for my pretty boy ?"

And kitty looks up from jungkook's neck and look up only to shook his head as no . Kitty cupped jungkook's cheeks with his paws and kiss his nose again going back to the neck and purring feeling comfortable.

And soon the boy doze off again and drifted to sleep. Jungkook smile as he again lay back on the bed and hold the sleepy kitty in his arms and sleep took over him and he drifted to the sleep.

Well well I'm requesting everyone do please don't don't hate jungkook in my previous frictional story "professor Jeon's baby Husband " also in this story too.

As I told you jungkook had bipolar disorder in the previous story that's why he was having issue in expressing his feelings to tae due to many past traumas he had.!

And in this story jungkook is mafia boss who just had anger issues and that it .

Simply you have to use some logic guys ! I ain't being rude but just want to tell you all don't comment if you want to intoxicate my story with your hurtful comments . I already deleted many comments from my both books .

As I'm not asking for anything nor money and nothing I'm just asking for love and respect for my writing .

If it make y'all uncomfortable or have any issue because of book do message me privately so that we can discuss. I'm not that rude to ignore your dms .

Your coments always made my day as it's difficult to reply all of you still I read everyone's. So do this and show some love.

So here I'm thinking of making an Instagram account for my reader so that we can chat there , interact and I can come live there and talk to you all. Share some of my moments with y'all tell me your views about this . And Now blast my comment section with your insta IDs I promise to follow y'all in back you have follow be  back to the account will be private only for us that it!

Thank you lovely now I need to go bye~~~