ANNE-MARIE'S P.O.V

Hours passed by like a blur and it was now after school. I miss Blake and I really hope he has come to fetch me.
"So... you and Blake hun."
"Oh please Rain." I groaned.
"Anyway you guys really look cute together. I just can't wait to find my mate one day." She said dreamily.
"You will find him Rain." I said with a small smile.
While we were walking, a paper was thrown at me.
"Ouch! What the hell!"
"Oh my god are you okay Anny?" Rain asked concern evident from her voice.
"Yeah I am good. Why would someone throw a paper at me?"
Rain picked up the paper and unfolded it. Her eyes went wide after reading it.
"Let me see." I didn't even wait for her to give me the paper, I just snatched it.
"WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK LUNA! THE EVIL EYES OF THE WITCHES ARE ALWAYS WATCHING YOU. YOU ARE NOT SAFE.

P.S THE WICKED WITCH OF THEM ALL.
Oh and you asked for it 😽" the paper read.

I was shaking.
Literally.
There's no doubt in my mind that this is Biola's doing. I won't spare her.
"Oh god let me mind link Blake." Rain said. Her eyes slowly changing colour.
"Blake come fast. Someone threatened Anny."
"On my way. Is she okay?"
"Yes. Just get here already."
Her  eyes returned to normal.
Rain hugged me. "He's coming let's go outside and wait for him."

The moment we were outside the schools premises, Blake's car pulled up. He rushed to me and hugged me.
"Are you okay baby?" He asked, worry clearly laced in his voice.
"I am fine Blake." I said as I looked in his beautiful eyes. Blake kissed my forehead.
"Where is that letter?"
Rain gave it to him. As Blake read, his eyes changed colour.
"These witches are clearly asking for it." He practically growled.
"The witches have casted an evil eye on Anny. This means they would stop at nothing before she's killed. I am very worried." Said Rain.
"Nothing will happen to you angel. No witch is going to harm you baby. You're safe." Blake said cupping both my cheeks.
"Let's get you home angel."
Blake opened doors for both Rain and me. He is a real gentleman.
We dropped Rain to her house and drove to mine.
"Angel I promise that nothing will happen to you." He said rubbing my thigh softly.
I gave him a small smile.
I know I should be scared and all, but truthfully I am not. If anything I want these witches to bring it on. God is on my side.
"You know my grandma wants to meet you. I said softly.
He smiled.
"But on a serious note. I would love to meet her and see Emily as well."
"Good. I will tell her then." I said giving him a smile.
"I love you so much."
"I love you more."
We grinned at each other.

After a while we arrived at my house.
My grandma was sitting in the front porch reading a book.
Typical of her.
"Might as well tell him to come in!" Shouted grandma.
"Oh well. Guess you'll meet her now." I said chucking.
We made our way to grandma.
"Hey granny." I said while hugging her.
"Hello ma'am." Blake said extending his hand for a handshake.
My grandma hugged him instead.
She has always been a hugger.
"Hi. And you must be Blake?"
"Yes ma'am. Blake Black."
"Oh please call me Beth. Short for Elizabeth." She said smiling softly.
"Sure ma'am... of sorry Beth."
They both chuckled.
"Come let's get inside and talk."

"So... you and Anny?"
"Yes Beth. I really love your granddaughter. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love her so much. More than life itself. She's my soulmate. My mate."
"Mate... that's why I smelled the..." grandma stopped her sentence midway.
"Grandma... what are you saying?" I asked.
"Oh no... old age seems to be getting to me." She said laughing clearly dismissing the topic. I just let it be.
"I'll bring snacks and drinks for everyone." I said making my way to the kitchen.

BLAKE'S POV

Anny excused herself to get drinks and snacks for us.
"Beth how come you can smell the wolf fragrance on me? You are not a witch nor a werewolf."
"I just... the... I don't know what you're talking about."
"Beth. Please tell me. What ... what are you?"
"A human." She said rather quickly.
I clearly don't believe her at all. The wolf fragrance on me can be smelled by other wolves or the witches. She's not a witch nor a werewolf but how come she can smell it?
There's something amiss here.
She doesn't even want to look at me in the eye. That means that she's lying.
"Anny is your mate. Please keep her safe at all times. I don't want anything happening to her. Promise me that you are going to love and protect her with all your might."
"I promise. But whenever you're ready to open up and tell me then I will be here to listen."
"To tell you what?" Asked  Anny carrying a tray of snacks and drinks as she made her way to us.
My baby really looks cute.
"Nothing angel. Come sit." I said.
"Where's Emily?" I asked.
"Your girl is here!" She exclaimed as she tackled me in a bear hug.
"How are you my queen." I asked.
"Oh I am great my loyal servant."
"Servant? Really now?" I asked laughing.
"Yes." She said laughing as well.
"So how was school?"
"School was fine until my maths teacher decided to make me solve an equation on the board. That woman is out to get me I tell you." She dramatically threw her hands in the air.
Such a character.

After a while of talking and laughing with angels family, it was now time for me to go home. Alpha duties call.
"Thank you guys so much for having me. Thank you Beth for allowing me into your house. I really enjoyed myself today." I said wholeheartedly.
Beth smiled and hugged me.
"Take care of her Alpha. I know Anny will make a great Luna." She said softly in my ear.
Wait .... How does she know I am an Alpha?
I just smiled at her.
I hugged Emily.
"Take care my queen."
"Please come again soon okay servant?"
She said holding up her pinky.
"Of course my queen. Your orders will be followed." I said slightly bowing making everyone laugh at the sight.
"I will leave now."
"I'll show you to the door." Angel said

"Thank you for coming. And I am very happy that my grandma loves you." She said smiling.
"I am happy too. I can't wait for you to meet my family. They  are going to love yo so much."
"I hope so. Even after the scene that I created at your house the other day. I must apologise for that."
He laughed.
"I have to admit though... that was hot as fuck babe." He said smirking.
"Shut up."
"Okay baby I must really leave now. I love you."
"I love you ."
Then he pulled me into a hug and kissed my lips. It was a short and passionate kiss. His love for me was clearly evident in the kiss.
All his emotions.
I love this man.
"Goodbye babe. Will call you later on."
"Bye. Be safe." I said softly.
He kissed my forehead then took off.
I waved as he drove.

^^^^^^^^^

Another update for my Sparkles
You're welcome 😇
Anyway... what do you guys think is gonna happen in the next chapter?

Oh and I am sorry for taking what... 2.. 3 days without updating?...
Schools been hectic.😑😑
Someone murder me right now 💀
Anyway your girl I has been pushing y'all have no idea🥲

Much love Sparkles ✨
Yourtypicalteennelly ❤️